This game is miserable, no one wonder player count keeps dropping
I am lost for words for this game, I was going to rant but instead I just uninstalled.
its 2022 BHVR just do better.
I am lost for words for this game, I was going to rant but instead I just uninstalled.
its 2022 BHVR just do better.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
...someone wanna break the steamchart news to them?
NO ONE WONDER
I'm lost for words too
ah yes the mystical "dropping player count"
literally tied for 3rd highest peak player count ever in this games lifetime and the meta shifting perk update hasn't even come yet.
Oh wow the player count is up because of the anniversary event full of FOMO and bonus BP and the vague prestige reward, everything's fine.
It's true, I am routinely miserable playing this. But I also hate myself so I deserve it!
I was wondering why the "dbd is dying crew" stopped posting charts.
this game peaked when a licensed came into the game and still hasn't reached it?? thanks for admitting capcom is carrying BHVR. and it's an anniversary event?? how confident do you think it'll stay at 90k plus players when its been at the 30's half the year??
thank you :*
someone gets it
I think we both have the same issues :((
Me too
dont loop me into that category??? I never brought it up
so, maybe you can add WHY you left the game...
is your username a reference to TWD bc I love TWD!!
ill be back to rant when RE comes out :))
does not mean a thing, theres literal login bonuses.... duuuh?
Why yes! Yes it is
You are absolutely in that category
and you guys are all BHVR's pet :)) since we're categorizing
"Just do better" (offers no suggestions)
HAHA IM NEEGAAAN, shame it didnt look to good where I left off. I stopped watching S11 around E3-5?? I couldn't watch it no more, curious did you finish the series? if so, is it worth the watch? ;c
Shrug.
Games peak over time. DbD probably peaked at the end of last year.
The numbers still look healthy though, and will likely remain so for another good 5 years.
Also - this game is 100x better than it was at this point last year, let alone the year before that. I still remember when I started out in 2020, basically every map having at least 2 spots where you couldn't pick people up.
Haven't seen the last season yet I'm waiting for it to come on Netflix.
This is coming from someone who is malding that a game isn't dying?
yes my post was not to say DBD is dying although I dont blame anyone since saying player count is dropping could equate to that...
the game is going to have a player base no doubt but I just want DBD to hit its potential :(( and I agree its come a long way but you dont get a pat on the back for making it half way....
HAHA
and i cant put it any other way?? just do better. literally LOL
SoloQ is getting worse and worse instead of nerfing Squads , game was already soloq<killer<team GG you nerfed the (already the hardest game role) SoloQ. now SoloQ ppl will find ppl to play and WILL play ONLY with them, so the fact is : MORE teams = less balance = more ppl give up ... GG lets see how it goes ... GOOD days are behind us , bad Choices , i really hope i wrong but i doubt @bhvr @community managers.
When it comes to gaming, there is no such thing as perfect. You're always improving, and sometimes that means taking some risks.
I'm not loving all the announced changes, but I'm willing to see how they shake out.
Did I mentioned you?
yeah just seen the changes and... my god its like they remove all common sense in the thought process
as a Solo survivor myself, its a huge slap in the face for us.
Just get better I guess?? learn hockey?
agreed!!
and these changes... man ooohhh man.
not liking how its shaping for solos :(
I just reread and yeah my fault lol
I was reading & typing to fast sorry :)
I'm...a little worried myself. Hopefully this at least helps with camping, but NOT looking forward to the new Knockout.
i dont want to give more time to this game atm, will look at ptb but i think it will be a /farewell was playing from 17/11/2016 by now RIP-> 22/06/22
kind of in the same boat... and from 2016!?!?! I started when SH came :))
I'll be here till RE but after... yeah im about done lol
seems like the end of the road :((