I don't care what you do, devs....Just shake up the game....
SHAKE ME UP
(MY HEALING'S NERFED)
SHAKE ME UP INSIDE
(MY NOED'S GONE)
SHAKE ME UP INSIDE
(I CAN'T DEAD HARD)
SAVE ME FROM THIS META I'M STUCK INNNNN...
https://youtu.be/UZuzw2TCNSUSHAKE ME UP
(MY HEALING'S NERFED)
SHAKE ME UP INSIDE
(MY NOED'S GONE)
SHAKE ME UP INSIDE
(I CAN'T DEAD HARD)
SAVE ME FROM THIS META I'M STUCK INNNNN...
https://youtu.be/UZuzw2TCNSU
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
what
SHAKE ME UP
(MY WEASEL'S POPPED)
SHAKE ME UP INSIDE
(NO MORE CORRUPT)
SHAKE ME UP INSIDE
(CALM SPIRIT BUFFED)
SAVE ME FROM THIS META I'M STUCK INNNNN...
Yes!
I'm scared AF of the changes. The chances the game gets even worse are much higher than it getting better. IT's been 6 years man....I've only started in 2018 but 3 years and half later i wish we would go back to 2018/2019....
I could hear this post
SAVE ME FROM DEAD HARD!!!!!
Some thought DbD couldn't get worse after MMR, they were wrong. Some thought Boons would give Survivors more work and less strengths, they were wrong. Two clear cases where the game got really bad really fast. History is NOT on BHVR's side.
CRAWLING IN MY SKIIINNNNN
THESE NERFS THEY WILL NOT BE REAAAAALLLLLL
YES - THIS IS THE WAY <3
YES - POSITIVE CHANGE ATTITUDE
TESTIFY
you and me both, I was singing the words in my head!
MandySING
I actually needed this little boost for something, IRL
Thanks - 5 real!
I'm expecting the killer perks to get buffed and survivor perks to get nerfed, except for the ones that no one ever uses.
I'm almost positive a lot of gen regression will be slightly lowered.
Seconding Mandy, big same, I can jam to it lol
I'm very curious/excited to see all the upcoming changes to things and see if they will Shake Us Up Inside (or..perhaps...Shake Us Up Before You Go-Go...? Sorry! I had to it! No booli pls! ; ; )
Also...unrelated comment...I need that skeleton rocking chair in my life, like, yesterday.
(heaby photosensitivity warning with the linked gif, which is why I didn't embed it)
Look up in the sky, it's a nerf, it's a buff-
https://tenor.com/view/blackpink-kpop-jisoo-jennie-ros%c3%a9-gif-17636011
Great post :)
I can tell you're low MMR if you encounter NOED that much (and is pissed off this much by it).
Yes, I would love to see crazy builds and unexpected things happening, instead we got this 4-6 perks 99% are using. The way it is right now, they could actually remove perks, nobody is using them anyway ๐