It was just a joke (and Bro and Bruh is not the same).
It is Horse with 3 eyes that used to sit in the Clowns map (Chapel) but no longer is there... Because Dredge eated it.
I don't know the difference as I'm not an English speaker. Could you explain me? (I mean, I'm really curious.)
I know Maurice. I'm playing the game for long enough for that, but I was wondering what the screenshot was about as I didn't see the tweet at this moment.
I don't know the difference as I'm not an English speaker. Could you explain me? (I mean, I'm really curious.)
I know Maurice. I'm playing the game for long enough for that, but I was wondering what the screenshot was about as I didn't see the tweet at this moment.
Sure, np. I am not native speaker of English too but here it goes:
Bro = "brother" (it means friend)
Bruh = it is a famous sound, a meme. It means like "disappointing / lame".
Sure, np. I am not native speaker of English too but here it goes:
Bro = "brother" (it means friend)
Bruh = it is a famous sound, a meme. It means like "disappointing / lame".
Oh, OK. Your English is better than mine then, because I never knew there was a difference. Not like this at leat. Thanks for letting me know the meaning.
I don't know the difference as I'm not an English speaker. Could you explain me? (I mean, I'm really curious.)
I know Maurice. I'm playing the game for long enough for that, but I was wondering what the screenshot was about as I didn't see the tweet at this moment.
Along with what the other person said, "bruh" can also just mean "Really?" or is used to respond to someone when they say something shocking or surprising (something unexpected). It's used in a neutral way a lot of the time as just a small reaction type response.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What is that?
Bruh
Does the people at bhvr really that bad to get really low points
We've collected enough BP as a community to replace ALL of his blood!
We did it people!
It doesn't answer my question. I mean, sorry for not being aware of everything happening around. I'm asking about the screenshot, not really Maurice.
Plus I'm not a bro. Thanks.
to capture screenshots, we don't play actual valid games, otherwise we'd risk not getting the footage that we require!
Seemed pretty obvious it was a stock/placeholder photo.
No idea why some people are so hot and bothered with BHVR.
They teased prestige changes, so now end game screen will look like that and everyone will see your prestige level.
Oh so I see why the good news was about Maurice... XD
How does one get to display 2 different names at the same time?
It removed from the map, you can not see them anymore. This happened after Dredge's release, people thought this monster killed our poor Maurice.
But now this teaser confirmed Maurice is alive.
I wasn't hot and bothered. I was making a joke.
I was joking. (I didn't mean anything from it)
I know he's not here anymore. I meant, if these are the rewards for prestiging, then knowing Maurice is alive is the only good news we got.
It was just a joke (and Bro and Bruh is not the same).
It is Horse with 3 eyes that used to sit in the Clowns map (Chapel) but no longer is there... Because Dredge eated it.
I hope they bring Maurice back at mid chapter, I miss him. ๐
I don't know the difference as I'm not an English speaker. Could you explain me? (I mean, I'm really curious.)
I know Maurice. I'm playing the game for long enough for that, but I was wondering what the screenshot was about as I didn't see the tweet at this moment.
Sure, np. I am not native speaker of English too but here it goes:
Bro = "brother" (it means friend)
Bruh = it is a famous sound, a meme. It means like "disappointing / lame".
Oh, OK. Your English is better than mine then, because I never knew there was a difference. Not like this at leat. Thanks for letting me know the meaning.
not necessarily, it depends on what we were capturing at the time.
Along with what the other person said, "bruh" can also just mean "Really?" or is used to respond to someone when they say something shocking or surprising (something unexpected). It's used in a neutral way a lot of the time as just a small reaction type response.
198 BP ๐ญ
I see you blushing ;3
It's all good! I believe you - It's hard to tell around here who is joking about BHVR and who is not, these days.
P7 but still Devotion 1