I truly wish Offerings were not character specific.

As in ANY character could use any offering regardless of which character unlocked it.


I am close to having everyone at P3 and I figure I would try to do it because of the "reward" we will apparently get for each character. Even if its just BP IDC I would actually prefer that.

The thing is this event makes this way easier but also way harder because I don't have the nerve to prestige a charactr I just gained THIRTY or so fans for. Not to mention the dumb blood point cap. It forces me to spend BP in places I don;'t really want to spend them yet.

I will buy DLC for life if a change like this gets thrown in a hotfix. Worth a shot.

Comments

  • I only prestiged one character. It's just not worth it IMO. They say you get better rewards but that's not true at all... my rewards in the bloodweb are just as crappy.

  • @xBlitzAce1989x said:

    I only prestiged one character. It's just not worth it IMO. They say you get better rewards but that's not true at all... my rewards in the bloodweb are just as crappy.


    I do it for the sense of completion and the outfits. I forget the bonus is even a thing if it still is.


    By rewards I was talking about something else though. Apparently when the change comes this summer we will get a reward per P3 character we have.

  • I was thinking the same. What's the point of having splitted offering inventories?

    Having all Survivors and Killers share the offerings would make stuff so much less janky.

  • @ASurvkillivorer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3009141#Comment_3009141

    I do it for the sense of completion and the outfits. I forget the bonus is even a thing if it still is.

    By rewards I was talking about something else though. Apparently when the change comes this summer we will get a reward per P3 character we have.

    I heard they might change it so that you won't lose everything when you Prestige... not sure if it's true though.

  • @xBlitzAce1989x said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3009152#Comment_3009152

    I heard they might change it so that you won't lose everything when you Prestige... not sure if it's true though.

    That's true.

  • yeah, all offering should be global.

  • They ARE doing this. Thing is the people who hit P3 already will be given some type of reward for doing it prior to the new system. So you can't wait until the change if you want the reward whatever it may be.

  • Same. On survivor, offerings and items should be a common pool, on killer offerings should be a common pool.

    And heck, on killer, add-ons could be numbered, iri addon #1 and #2, ultra rare #1 #2 #3 , etc etc, and they get shared.

    But yeah with the upcoming changes it won't matter much anymore since you'll keep everything when you prestige (but it sucks if you got everyone to p3 prior to that, you won't get back what you lost in previous prestiges, but it'll still reduce the grind greatly so you'll be able to spend spare points into anyone)