For killers mad about gen rushing

For any of the killers out there that are getting frustrated with gen rushing during the event its really bhvrs idea for this since we have to finish the gens to get our rewards survivors will try to get them done as fast as humanly possible. If we were to get them just like the killer does I'm sure you would see a lot less of it not 0 but a lot less. When I do play on a swf we literally wont do anything but gens till they are gone and then try to look for the invitation since they are impossible to find.

Comments

  • @DaddyMyers_Mori said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3008685#Comment_3008685

    Meh, it depends on your killer too. But you can't really expect good results with killers like Trapper / Pig. Those are just for fun thing.

    Edit: gen rush can be a real thing, but same as tunnel / camp it's very overused term.

    I consistently get 3k and 4k as trapper, but, red addons needed. Or a very stupid SWF team.

    And corrupt intervention, if they nerf it, trapper is gone.

  • I member someone did 500 win streak or whatsoever with demo...

  • @TheLastHook said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3008689#Comment_3008689

    I consistently get 3k and 4k as trapper, but, red addons needed. Or a very stupid SWF team.

    Ok, if I use Iridescent Stone every game, I will have good results too with Trapper, but I really don't count that as a standard for a killer. When I evaluate a killer, I usually think more about brown / yellow addons. That is something I can use a lot.

    Yeah, Myers with best addons is also decent, but I just can't consider that a standard.

  • @Huntressmain_1223 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3010085#Comment_3010085

    I totally understand this all now, I've been seeing that's survivors are pretty screwed on this event so I can see the general idea of what going on now. Thinking about it now it all kinda all makes sense, I just wish the devs made it better for the survivors to enjoy this event like the killers can

    Yeah, overall the killer has more power in controlling the pacing of the game (usually). I'm playing killer when my friend isn't on and I'm getting twice as much bp on average in one game playing as killer than survivor. I'm getting 150k to over 200k per game while in survivor, I'm usually just getting 90k-150k at best because I don't want to waste time maxing out points while my teammates slowly die one by one (don't want to be that guy).

  • @KurnDisciple said:

    Gen rushing is a made up term. If the killer is downing people in a reasonable timeframe and has a gen perk or two they are always going to have the potential for at least 2 kills. If you have 3+ slowdown perks then it's just them playing poorly. Killers who rage they can't 3-4k every game are just entitled imo.

    It's only made up if you can actually get BP from finishing every gen before the killer has a chance to down anyone.... which spoilers, means the killer gets nothing out of the game. If you're survivor, I guess its some fast n quick BP assuming you're not having long queue times

  • @amazing_grace said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3010935#Comment_3010935

    Yeah, overall the killer has more power in controlling the pacing of the game (usually). I'm playing killer when my friend isn't on and I'm getting twice as much bp on average in one game playing as killer than survivor. I'm getting 150k to over 200k per game while in survivor, I'm usually just getting 90k-150k at best because I don't want to waste time maxing out points while my teammates slowly die one by one (don't want to be that guy).

    Lol ya I understand now thanks

  • @KurnDisciple said:

    Gen rushing is a made up term. If the killer is downing people in a reasonable timeframe and has a gen perk or two they are always going to have the potential for at least 2 kills. If you have 3+ slowdown perks then it's just them playing poorly. Killers who rage they can't 3-4k every game are just entitled imo.

    tbf there are situations where you cannot get your first down/hook fast enough cuz of misplay, unlucky map or pallet spawns or other unfortnate events like body blocking from teammates or saves. In the meantime the first 3 gens popped and most likely the last 2 are already beeing worked on. You have literally less then 60 sec where you have to build somehow now pressure if not you lost hte game immidiatly. And THAT is what ppl refer to "gen rush".

    Especially if you are not playing an S tier Killer, even A tier Killers struggle in this situation at times.

  • @Tatt3dWon said:

    For any of the killers out there that are getting frustrated with gen rushing during the event its really bhvrs idea for this since we have to finish the gens to get our rewards survivors will try to get them done as fast as humanly possible. If we were to get them just like the killer does I'm sure you would see a lot less of it not 0 but a lot less. When I do play on a swf we literally wont do anything but gens till they are gone and then try to look for the invitation since they are impossible to find.

    you know, you can unlock them also as killer... more easier and require only 12 matches... fact is: are you willingly to endure matches full of toxic swf tryharders with broken stuff and meta perks?

1 2 ›