Why are killers hitboxes so big?
Lost track of the amount of times I've been unable to drop a pallet or vault a window after a killers misses a M1 and ends up next to the window/pallet naturally and makes interaction with it impossible, the large majority of the time it's not even intentional and prevents timed pallet saves or any chance of continuing a loop because they just block the immediate area.
Comments
More or less not really an "intended feature", but then reducing killer hitboxes gonna tremendously help in looping.
Because they're full of secrets
I can't tell you how many times I've managed to bodyblock a Window/Pallet with a missed Shred as Demogorgon
//
It also works the other way. Because the Killer's hitbox is so big, sometimes pallet drops stun them even though they were a good distance away from the pallet.
Source? Doesn't feel like that lol
PILLS
Yeah well goes both way. I remember when pallet validation got first introduced... i was playing twins on hawkins and i remember me beind SUCKED BACK INTO THE PALLET just to get stunned... Also the amount of times i should have been body blocking the prompt on one side of a window or pallet just to get pushed out of the way is ridiculous.
. . . Play Killer? Pretty sure that's the best source you can get.
Pallet vacum
Not being able to follow survivors through some gaps (actually infuriating)
Iy benefits more survivors than killers
unless your playing against huntress nemi a wraith freddy demo slinger I mean the list goes on ive been hit by swings and hatchets way after i was behind a wall like a good 5 six steps.