Who would like what?
Okay so with the attack on titan skins coming into the game I had a thought. Shocking, I know! But for killers and survivors who would like what anime?
Take into consideration their lore and personality through outfits and sterotypes. Would Dwight actually like attack on titan since he'll be Eren?
Let me know what you think who likes what!I'm trying to come up with ideas myself!
Comments
Trickster
Surprised Trickster did not get a titan skin. His lanky frame fits it so well. deathslinger 2
Edit: idk what I'm talking about the skins they showed are not the only ones
What the hell is an anime?
Baaaaka! Unrelated, who do you main in back 4 blood?
On topic. I think femto (berserk) skin might fit artist. Not quite sure tho. They both suffered and became what they did. Not to spoil much.
What's the one with Starfire and a bunch of tentacles? I can't remember the name.
Either way, whatever that one is, I want that.
Bill in Left 4 Dead 2.
I should have figured. I never played left 4 dead so I enjoyed back 4 blood. Don't worry I saw how inferior b4b is in every possible way. Shame for the fans :(.
There just wasn't any recreating something like L4D, unfortunately. It was a losing battle from the start.
Have you really never played L4D, though? The second one, I mean. There's no way it doesn't go on sale for like, $5 every other month.
Yeah because I'm on console.
And you play this game?
Oof.
Ikr. :D.
Give me a Rize from Tokyo Ghoul skin for Legion, and I'll be happy.
Garchomp skin for demogorgon
Ok grandpa let's get you to bed, lol
Only if you put on my favorite cartoons.
Put on Pokemon, I love that show.
Brooooo, same
Edit: not sure if that was sarcasm, but I love that show as well, lol
Half jokey, half serious.
But only if it's the original series.
I have a reputation to uphold.
Do you play on playstation? Because you can play left 4 dead 2 on xbox.
Oh I can absolutely respect that, lol, just like the games, original was better
Yeah, ps.
Souichi's wife
I picked up L4D2 for like $3 maybe last year.
Top 3 favorite non legendaries?
In descending order?
Glaceon, Latias (shut UP I love her), and Slaking.
Well since we are using legendaries Lmao, reshiram, Salamance and garchomp are my top 3. Yes I love dragon types. My favorite game was Pokémon black 2 I got 500 hours on that game😂😂. I like Latias too but I like latios more