More swimsuits please?
Most slashers have loads of swimsuits in them, so I would like more of those please. Maybe one for vommy mommy. But not for hag, that’s a nope.
Most slashers have loads of swimsuits in them, so I would like more of those please. Maybe one for vommy mommy. But not for hag, that’s a nope.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The game is far more than just a slasher flick. It covers a wide variety of genres. There's already plenty of swimsuits and other summer themed outfits representing the slasher 'aspect' of the game.
I'd prefer more creative outfit collections in the future.
I want a Survivor in full medieval knight armour, which makes stupidly loud clanging noises every time they move. Impractical, sure, but it would be fun.
Like Arthur from evil dead?
Kinda sounds like Dwelf. I was coming up from the basement in Myer's house on Haddonfield and I heard a faint jingle of bells above me. Long story short, all 4 survivors ended up dying in that basement.
yes please. And Quentin needs more cosmetics anyways.
Actually, all this swimsuits and pyjamas and "cute" animal-suits kinda kill the moot for myself. I know that the game isn't "scary" anymore, as everyone playing it for more then 30h became jaded to that and no one respects killers anymore, but still keep at least a modicum of a gloomy atmosphere :V
swimsuit hag
Can we have a perk that makes the character fart?
Yes! Claudette in a onesie pajama!
Yes plz
https://youtu.be/iAyerz54368Nah mate you gotta look for a more fitting killer
Swimsuit clown and bubba lol
Speedo Meyers and demo?
That's the spirit lol
Nuuuuuuu! You misunderstood meeee D:
I mean I think waterfront massacre is the longest running cosmetic collection so I don't think BHVR disagrees with you tbh.