Am i going crazy??
Three games in a row that i've been killed because hooks are super close to each other
Did they update hooks or is It because I haven't played in a while?
Three games in a row that i've been killed because hooks are super close to each other
Did they update hooks or is It because I haven't played in a while?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
“Update” as in they’re likely bugged, yes. Hooks are currently spawning without regard for the distance between them, it would seem.
I think some spawns are a little buggy, especially some hook and pallet spawns on specific maps.
edit: yeah it’s a confirmed bug
Guessing you are that survivor that runs to the corner of farm or crow map to avoid being hooked thanks to stupid decisions?
Um no I play the game normal
Do you usually ask random people who've been punched if they walked into the fist?
I'd like to think they teabagged the person punching them beforehand.
Nah. Just made me think of a game in eyrie of crows yesterday where the developers oh so graciously gave me one hook for the back half of the map. You can guess what the survivors did after i used it up.
..so you accused the OP of being one of those people for a completely innocuous post that wasn't related?
Why do you avoid death with normal hook placements? I’m a bit confused how you can tell you are getting killed “because hooks are placed incorrectly”?
Why avoid pizza?
Cause if someone is hooked and I'm next to them and the killer picks me and up and I can't get to the halfway mark on the wiggle bar without iron grasp it means the hooks are to close
Add to that, hook spawns have been reported to be bugged since the Dredge update, with screenshots showing them literally 10 meters away of eachother, but dont let a known issue stop you from taking a jab at others...
I pick up people all the time next to someone else who is hooked and get them to the next hook over. That’s never been a problem.
Maybe Midwich school is now playable without the game thinking "there is a hook just 5m away", even though there is no stairs to reach it. For real, Midwich might be a bit killer favored because its so smol, but I HATE the hook spawns, there. I had so many survivors wriggle free, because there was just no hook in reach. Aweful.
Lol, hooks literally spawning like this and the immediate reaction from you is "It must be your fault".
...
There was a vid of a dude who tried to hook two survivors on this buggy hooks and stand between them with insidious. Life goals.
Same energy.
Dismal place? Check
Suffering together? Check
Floor easily flushable to get rid of vicera and gore? Check
Yeah, I see were you are coming from, I feel that energy, too.