How common are 6th year cakes for survivors?
Title.
I have like 3million BP ready to claim and spend but from past experiences survivor is so hard to get them on so.... is that still the case?
Title.
I have like 3million BP ready to claim and spend but from past experiences survivor is so hard to get them on so.... is that still the case?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
At least one in each Bloodweb. (Top left from the starting node)
EDIT: This goes for Level 50-Bloodwebs.
So has there been a bloodweb that hasn't had 1 in yet? Because last year I struggled massively compared to usual
I leveled Haddie from Level 1 to 50. 35 cakes + 4 blood party and other stuffs. It is better than last year.
The event items do seem a lot more plentiful for survivors this year compared to others. Too bad it's still harder for survivors to earn the cosmetics in the game.
It's very difficult to design an event equally fun for everyone.
I still see snowmen in my nightmares.
All my Level 50 Bloodwebs on Survivor had at least 1 Cake.
Most of the time I get 2-3 Cakes + 1 out of the "surprise-box" (only the brown one!).
My max. was 4 in a web.
I got 23 cakes from one survivor after spending 700bp. I probably could have done better if I prioritised the cheap items and offerings
Got 63 cakes with 400k bp