Ayo it's been 6 months where artist skins?
Hello.
I missed the artist cosmetics when the prime stuff was happening and I really want the cosmetics for my wife, carmina mora, but unfortunately I do not see them on the shop.
Where artist skins? You said you didn't want exclusives in the game as it promoted account and code trading for absurd prices, yet every time there's another prime cosmetic that's another exclusive added to the game.
Do I have to wait another 6 months?
Comments
She really needs some actually good head cosmetics. The prime ones aren't that nice, I'd give you one if I could as I really don't need two of them
What do you mean?
She got a really hideous c**k vein skin that
iswas locked behind an Amazon Prime membership.Totally worth the money.
Well since I’m maining Artist now then I would be down.
I'm gonna assume there exclusive unfortunately
I guess there will be coming recolours to the shop sometime in the future.
She recently got a skin around about the same time the spring ensemble skins released which is not too bad, but i'd like a few new varieties in a future rift. She's also getting a very good headpiece this anniversary masquerade event with a few other characters. A skin inspired by Resident evil village Mother Miranda would be cool.
When did you decide to main artist again? first you loved her, then you abandoned her and now you Main her again??
I don’t love her as a character. I mean she’s ok, I just think she’s fun, I just got bored of her after playing her a bit but now I wanna get back into her.
Hmm, Join the Dark side. Main the KPop twink
No one plays her, so they'll pump more Nea and Feng skins out instead.
Artist has so much potential for cool skins. Yet she has like 1 purple skin.
Main pig instead
Being an amazon prime skin.