Tome Level 4 - Oh Boy!
ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz
I have yet to highlight over the other Glyph Challenges, but assume they are sleepy-time as well.
ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz
I have yet to highlight over the other Glyph Challenges, but assume they are sleepy-time as well.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That challenge is easy tho
It's very eazzzzzzzzzzzy - just a grind w/o any fun factor :(
This. I just said this to myself 30 mins ago. They’re all easy but time consuming. I’m starting to see a trend with these Tomes/Rifts lately.
I love green glyphs, they give a poopton of BP and aren't all that annoying as you can chip away at it.
Blood Debt and that frigging No Mither one...urgh.
I'd like to see them all go, tbh.
Glyphs went from a novel idea to sigh some time ago for me.
I ######### hate the blood dept challenge it was so hard they reduced it to 5 on the other tome originally it was 10
######### the tome challenges. Seriously.
Bhvr: DO BETTER.
I only got to the No Mither one, recently....Got it in two, thanks to a Dredge that I came to a nodding agreement with/let hook me 2x instantly.
i don't think bhvr understands what the word challenge means
Better than Hiding within 10m of the killer for 60s while only using No Mither as David King Master Challenge.
This is easy. Use a Game map offering and stay on the opposite floor from the killer for however long you want. Will you throw the game? Probably, but you will finish the challenge.
This works if you have an indoor map offering on David :')
Any non glyph challenge on that page.
That's not going to be very hard for me to complete.
Yall complaining about the silliest things. I just do it with Wraith. Take control of the match, then circle at 150% looking for green glyphs. Cake walk and lots of bonus BPs.
You need to have a certain number of hooks for x amount of glyphs to spawn.
I use Wraith for the other glyph challenges, which tanks my mmr if I just meme after - it's why I gave that reply to @TheShapesMixtape
When I say “take control of the match” I mean “kill one or two survivors.”
Ah, I agree, then!
Appreciate the clarification!
Tbh the only problem I have with green glyphs is that everyone can them. I got 2 in 3 games bc everyone was stealing them (when i was the one doing the gens to make them spawn of course) before i gave up. Even if it's not your teammates stealing them the killer can stop you from taking it, it's kind of a pain lol.
I'll just wait a week or two so everyone is done with it and i can do it easily, it's what i did last time and it wasn't frustrating at all.
I've never encountered another glyph hunter...yet....
it's because they're all with me lol (fr tho i tried the challenge right after it got out so maybe the hype has already died down, or i was just unlucky)
Hey, you can keep 'em!