Use. Your. Anniversary. Cakes. This. Year. Please.

https://youtu.be/ZxS3KZGk1oI

Please

Last year was horrible with all the people who just hoarded the cakes. Fun fact but if you use your cakes you can get more anniversary items and more cakes :D

Comments

  • @caramelpudding said:

    No, cause neither the tunneling, sweaty killer nor my teammates, who think it's an extra awesome time to milk other teammates, are worth it :)

    And this is where hatred and spite influences illogical decisions.

    You get more BP in the long run using your flans now.

  • @vBlossom_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3004725#Comment_3004725

    Yes, but the killer will get 25k and +100%.

    I don't think that would be fair, sorry, it's a no for me :)

    I don't think "I don't care if I get less reward, I just want THEM to suffer!" is a healthy mentality.

  • Really? I am not joking when I say I am 99% the very first one to die when I use anything that grants everyone more bloodpoints and I am tired of being the one getting out of a match first and with not even 10k while others laugh in their sleeves and only give a f about themselves. Though I don't even care about getting killed, but I wanna do at least some stuff to get some points. Last time a nurse didn't even let me finish cleansing a totem in a corner where they trapped me in. I was injured and dead hook anyway and this game wasn't winnable anymore (2 dead with 3 gens left). And it wasn't even a precious hex totem. Dude, just allow me to have at least some points.

  • 20220617134530_1.jpg

    Feels especially good when you get the hatch against the insidious facecamping Bubba.

  • The images show more than a Mori. I believe you see them and able to take the overall meaning.

    Beside, yes, Mori save a broken hook and prevent a pallet/flashlight save. It still does something.

  • 6th anniversary event.

    Survivors: 4 Cakes

    Killers: Mori, Survivor Pudding, or 50% points.

    You see the problem here. No friends.

  • @HungrySnek said:

    https://youtu.be/ZxS3KZGk1oI

    Please

    Last year was horrible with all the people who just hoarded the cakes. Fun fact but if you use your cakes you can get more anniversary items and more cakes :D

    is everyone forgetting that the cakes didnt work so ppl hoarded them??

1 2 3 4 ›