I know many will disagree, but BHVR could make a GREAT Molten Freddy skin for The Dredge [FNAF]

Hello everyone, I know the sound of this alone may make your eyes roll, but after Baba Yaga for Huntress and the Doll skin for The Dredge, I genuinely do think they could pull a skin like this off wonderfully.

First off, let's take a look at Molten Freddy:

image.png

The reason why this came to my mind as a concept is because of certain similarities, at least in terms of core design, between both The Dredge and Molten Freddy. Obviously I do not want Molten Freddy copied and pasted into Dead By Daylight, but rather as an interpretation of both The Dredge's design AND Molten Freddy's, possibly including other animatronic parts as well, such as Foxy's hook hand.

It would retain The Dredge's lower shadowy body, but the top and arms would consist of jumbled rusty wires laced with numerous Animatronic eyes of different colors, with a rusted/bloodied and broken Animatronic mask laced with 2 rows of metal teeth. From here on they can do as they please, such as add other parts from the series of Animatronics the games have used, or maybe even scrap this design all together and make an exclusively original version of Molten Freddy specifically made with love for DBD.

But the BIGGEST reason why I would even suggest this concept, is because Molten Freddy/Funtime Freddy has one of the, if not THE most recognizable voices in the series, and is imo the best one Scott ever came up with:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mE2jomkbfAM

The one line that has a German accent is from the Voice Actor's test samples he had saved to his phone, which he released in an interview along with several other samples, all of which have his standard and well known voice.

I hope at least some of you can envision what I am envisioning, with how Pinhead talks, imagining Molten Freddy Dredge leaping out of a locker, or hearing his echoing voice in the distance during Nightfall would genuinely be amazing.

I know it'd probably never happen, but the concept alone is just amazing to me, so I hope someone appreciates the concept as much as I do.

Thank you!

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • At least it’s not Springtrap

  • Creation from the joy of creation might fit him better with all the heads and stuff, i know its not like an official fnaf game but you know the premise would fit more no?

    edit : actually did Creation even have other heads on him, i really can't remember

  • @AcelynnBen said:

    Creation from the joy of creation might fit him better with all the heads and stuff, i know its not like an official fnaf game but you know the premise would fit more no?

    edit : actually did Creation even have other heads on him, i really can't remember

    I just want Funtime Freddy's voice in dbd ;~; lol

  • yea nevermind that would be awesome

  • Ah, a semi-orginal remix of a licensed character, like the upcoming AoT skins. With Molten Freddy and other Funtime/Scrap animatronic parts to make it fit the Dredge's design more? You, my friend, are a genius. I would buy that in a heartbeat.

  • @SuzuKR said:

    Hard no to FNAF unless a certain someone stops getting any royalties.

    You mean the Christian Republican husband and father who lives in Texas?

    The horror I know.

  • @DredgenWar237 said:

    Ah, a semi-orginal remix of a licensed character, like the upcoming AoT skins. With Molten Freddy and other Funtime/Scrap animatronic parts to make it fit the Dredge's design more? You, my friend, are a genius. I would buy that in a heartbeat.

    Dredge's decaying amalgamation design fit Molten Freddy like a glove, I liked the concept so much I had to make a post about it.

    If I was a good artist, I would draw up what I picture in my mind.

  • I'd rather have an actual FNaF killer/chapter but if we aren't getting that I'd be down for a cosmetic... although I'd be really disappointed

  • Let's keep the thread on topic, no need to discuss politics, thank you.

  • @Rizzo said:

    Let's keep the thread on topic, no need to discuss politics, thank you.

    Thank you

  • "oMg i'M SO SiCK oF sEeInG fNAf"

    Jokes aside, I think that'd work surprisingly well, though the teleporting and Nightfall might look kinda weird with Molten Freddy.

  • @QwQw said:

    "oMg i'M SO SiCK oF sEeInG fNAf"

    Jokes aside, I think that'd work surprisingly well, though the teleporting and Nightfall might look kinda weird with Molten Freddy.

    It would just be standard Dredge, but obviously with a Molten Freddy "themed" skin, hopefully including a few clips of his iconic voice as well

  • @MrCalac123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3061467#Comment_3061467

    It would just be standard Dredge, but obviously with a Molten Freddy "themed" skin, hopefully including a few clips of his iconic voice as well

    Kellen Goff should be the next survivor, honestly.

  • @QwQw said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3062411#Comment_3062411

    Kellen Goff should be the next survivor, honestly.

    I love his voice work so much!