I made this meme when I was drunk and thought it was the funniest thing ever
Literally could not stop laughing.
Literally could not stop laughing.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Me when
TRUE
Perished By Predawn
I don't get it.
Currently in the state of not being alive, by the time the sun rises and the moon sets.
Flatlining by morning
Alive by Nightlight
It is a very fine meme!
It's beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
If this isn't proof that humans make the finest art when they are drunk then i don't know what is
Pepsi by Midnight
Sacrificed by sundown.
Its so stupid.
Why am i laughting at this ? xD