What's your preferred "Exposed" Perk?
NOED isn't on the list because I don't want it on the list.
NOED isn't on the list because I don't want it on the list.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm also partial to Devour and Rancor.
I don't run exposed perks anymore, but MYC gave me the most value.
I dont like NOED, but Noed
no one expects Iron Maiden on killers outside Huntress/Trickster, it got me many games when people got caught off guard
I rarely run exposed perks but when I do it's always Starstruck or Devour Hope.
Starstruck gives me the best value and is the best exposed perk in the game imo sadly doesn't work on all killers.
It easy to use and I don't have to worry about survivors body blocking me.
Devour hope is my favorite perk in the game
MYC and Dragon's Grip are also fun.
Actually, none of the above. It's Make Your Choice. I love that when the person is unhooked, the exposed person yells so you can tell who it was.
?
"MYC" = Make your choice.
I personally think Dragon's Grip is the funniest, it rarely works, but when it does, it's just comedic...
Youre a Meg, you watch the Wraith who was struggling to get a few hooks kick a generator. Youve got nothing to lose, you approach the generator as they cloak up, turn around, and seemingly head off to pressure another generator. You hear a noise, probably isnt anything, maybe it's the wind. You reach for the generator and stop it from regressing, you scream from excitement... then you hear it. The bell's toll. Bing Bong! And with swift fury your down on the ground, and swiftly, onto a hook. It all happened so fast yet so slow.
Haunted Grounds is a close second, just something about "Im going to cleanse this totem" shortly into "oh golly me" is the dumbest thing ever to me and I love it. Though the main reason why it's second is because it always goes off at the worst times for me whenever I play survivor lol.
Poll is biased. If you had added "NOED", it would get 99.9% votes already.
I'm so sorry.
(I left it off for just that reason though.)
Rancor roulette go brr
Sorry, I just missed it. <3 I voted
noed.