Anybody get survey rewards?
I know I did 5/7 but then I switched from killer to playing with friends and I started drinking and I may have missed the last one. But I may not have. Dunno. Have all these been paid out yet?
Hell, I might have gotten it and glossed over the pop up.
Tagged:
BHVR
Comments
Mandy replied in a different post that they should start being delivered early next week possibly.
Rumor has it they'll get paid out next week but I don't believe we "officially" know anything about the when yet
Oh, next week. I read her post yesterday and misremembered this week. Somebody can close the thread if they feel like it, my bad.
I only did it 2 times😭
6 time with the 7th match having ended 5 min after deadline. 🥲 pain.
Rip bro I didn’t know there was a deadline Lmao
I didn't even know there WAS a survey.
Damn
If I say it, it is official.
I have confirmed we're looking at sending out the rewards early next week to those who met the requirements.
Are you officially a baddie that serves and protects the forums stylishly?
@MandyTalk is there a reason we couldn't get surveys built into the game and/or external links through the game that already has our info linked?
Im not sure if its possible but it seems like it be a great way to do more surveys (of all kinds) and could have the rewards linked upon completion like an automated system?
I wasn't aware you said it previously so good to know
Now to figure out a way to make you say Holly is adorable so that it's official BHVR canon...