I hope the printer Ghostface theme stays.

Yeah, I said it. And i'm brave enough to stand still while you get your various tomatoes ready to throw.

The live theme's nice, but it just doesn't have a kick. Plus I can clearly tell that the 8-0 terror radius is just the PTB chase theme at like double speed and that, that in particular for reasons only I can comprehend pisses me off. I don't know why.

If you hate the PTB theme, well that'll make sneaking around a map with a Ghostface afoot a little more tense, won't it? Checkmate.

Comments

  • I thought I heard the printer theme today!

    I do agree that the newer version doesn't have much personality, but I'm afraid I love Ghostface's wash cycle even less. It's livable as a survivor, but hearing it over and over again playing Ghostface? Drives me bonkers.

  • ERRR ERRR ERRR ERRR

  • Ghostie took Mitski a bit too seriously when she said washing machine heart

  • I like both the printer and the updated themes.

  • I agree don’t change the theme it makes Ghostface feel unique. The new one is just so generic and boring

  • same. it sounds way better than the "generic" chase theme they attached to his unique terror radius

  • I hate it, it's so annoying. It makes me hope Ghostface gets nerfed so people stop playing him and I won't have to hear the printer sounds anymore.

  • @bm33 said:

    I hate it, it's so annoying. It makes me hope Ghostface gets nerfed so people stop playing him and I won't have to hear the printer sounds anymore.

    I hope they make it TWICE AS LOUD

  • I hope he gets nerfed worse than Billy if they do.

  • I'm glad it's back it's actually pretty quiet so it's not annoying to me

  • It still gives me a headache.



    fun

  • I only like it because of the memes about it. You are being chased by a sentient washing machine and you are filthy. After a while though yeah it's... not good.

  • Pulling the plug of my headphones and playing a silent match.. May Spinechill carry me

  • Ghostface's 8m terror radius theme literally sounds like Sadako's, meanwhile his actual chase theme sounds like a variation of the base/Trapper one. It's simply extremely generic and completely unlike the buildup from the terror radius itself.

  • @Grandpa_Crack_Pipe said:

    Yeah, I said it. And i'm brave enough to stand still while you get your various tomatoes ready to throw.

    The live theme's nice, but it just doesn't have a kick. Plus I can clearly tell that the 8-0 terror radius is just the PTB chase theme at like double speed and that, that in particular for reasons only I can comprehend pisses me off. I don't know why.

    If you hate the PTB theme, well that'll make sneaking around a map with a Ghostface afoot a little more tense, won't it? Checkmate.

    I like his theme now. The first version was to hard on my ears but this one is good. It fits the character and is even better when play against him. Whenever I play Ghostface I regret not hearing the entire theme...