Good news everybody!!!!
Now that BBQ and Chili isn't as OP anymore... It might show up in the shrine now.
Wouldn't it be funny if the first shrine after the new killer is released, BBQ and Chili shows up in the shrine....
HAHAHA
...
GG killers who only used BBQ for the BP bonus it offered... Cause we all know you didn't need it for the aura reading.
discuss....
Comments
Really killers use it for bp, cmon now. I happly admit it, i use it for aura reading.
But then again i dont feel the need to camp.
I like how you admit that Sprint Burst (btw, just type out the perk names. Don't be lazy) has a "small" drawback and then immediately discount it at the end. It is not a small drawback. Play a survivor and don't run unless the killer is chasing you. Then come back and say it is a small drawback. It is a substantial draw back.
Taking perks that don't benefit the player using them is of course a drawback. I could have taken a perk that increased my survivability, but instead chose to take a perk that might help a team mate. Maybe, just maybe, saving a team mate who in turn helps me escape is beneficial to me in an abstract sort of way. Of course maybe that same team mate trains the killer onto me getting me killed too. But I could have taken a perk that definitely helped me instead. The opportunity cost is substantial.
BTW, don't try to misunderstand the point I'm making. I'm playing the role of devil's advocate here. I'm by no stretch suggesting that any of these perks need buffed or are garbage. I'm simply arguing the point that they do have some drawbacks.
Now it's a We're Gonna Live Forever for killer too. Thanks devs for this balance. For real, why does survivors have to struggle to get the tokens with We're Gonna Live Forever but killers only have to hook people ones, and + have an aura reading ability
About SB (Yes, I keep using the short version), I use it all the time and guess what? I walk most of the time, because I want to stay stealth as often as possible. I only use SB when the killer found me or Alert shows me the killer far away. That's why I call it a very small drawback.
I don't blame you playing the "devils advocate" here, but in general perks should just be straight up advantages and should only have a drawback if their effect is very strong.
But in fact this logic only applies to killer perks. The strongest and most used survivor perks do not have drawbacks.
You already had a counter to it...
It's funny that after every PTB comes out this is the response and lo and behold the same killers that camped before still camp. While the majority of the rest play as normal and dapt or don't get bothered by it and the same is true for survivors.
yes.
sauron can not see through their auras.
gens too strong pls nerf!!
Nah I think some people misread my post I was joking around since BBQ and Chili hasn't ever shown up since like week #44 in 2017. So thought it would be funny the moment BBQ gets a bit nerf'ed that it shows up in the shrine right away.
I don't cry about camping and tunneling... I've played enough that this doesn't bother me anymore. I just move on to the next match, no biggie. I play killer, but not very often. I'm usually stoned when playing so I don't like to try hard too much while playing killer.
Hey hey... Don't blame others if you can't play.
You know I never really remember anyone from match to match unless I play with them multiple times in a row. Even then, I most likely won't remember them the next night unless their a streamer or something. Most regular players I barely remember.
I don't even know who you are but you know who I am... At least you remembered me... thanks
I made an impact... I feel special.
Usually I only remember the names I've seen on the forums.
"Why sooo serious son?"
I have no idea who you are. I just know I wouldn't want to get matched with anybody who hasn't figured out how to counter bbq yet. It's been out for a while and has always had multiple counters.
Actually it was just the fact you couldn't read that was the issue. I don't think I ever even mentioned I had issues with BBQ.
I was only making a post on how funny it would be that BBQ showed up right after it gets nerf'd by the new perk coming in.
Maybe read more then a couple of lines before going off the handle.
In the first line you put "isn't as op anymore"