I'd assume a lot of people were waiting for the chapter to come out, which it did 20 minutes ago, instead of buying the Killer with Shards, so you might find more Dredges out there now.
play killer. so you know how long ready to play new killer. Anyone want to play with four park and rise revel 3.
Usually people play the ######### out of new killers. It's been like that EVERY chapter release. Usually you only face the new killer the first ~2-3 days after a release so yeah, people play them without perks.
Usually people play the ######### out of new killers. It's been like that EVERY chapter release. Usually you only face the new killer the first ~2-3 days after a release so yeah, people play them without perks.
The DLC only released on Steam 30 minutes ago, so I'd give it some time. I am sure you will find many Dredges over the coming days.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why would you expect people to play level 1 Dredge with no perks?
I'd assume a lot of people were waiting for the chapter to come out, which it did 20 minutes ago, instead of buying the Killer with Shards, so you might find more Dredges out there now.
play killer. so you know how long ready to play new killer. Anyone want to play with four park and rise revel 3.
Usually people play the ######### out of new killers. It's been like that EVERY chapter release. Usually you only face the new killer the first ~2-3 days after a release so yeah, people play them without perks.
I don't like facing the new killer. Too op. You die before even getting a lobby. At least that's the experience on PS5.
Hope they fix that issue today.
The DLC only released on Steam 30 minutes ago, so I'd give it some time. I am sure you will find many Dredges over the coming days.
Anyone want to play with four park
Omg a lobby of 4 Jakes could play with me