Two funny things in the patch notes.

So. Patch notes. You can find 'em here: 6.0.0 | Roots of Dread - Dead By Daylight

There's a few things I need to point out because they're either really confusing, like this one

image.png

what does this even mean??

Or this very strange misplaced bullet point.

image.png


Comments

  • I noticed that, also the pig explanation in italics being at the bottom of that section instead of by the pig change.

    Also noticed this one - I'm guessing it's supposed to say survivors turned invisible because I thought they're supposed to be visible during mori?

    _20220607_104624.JPG


  • Copy and paste gone wrong, ^^

  • Maybe it's considered a bug when things work properly, would explain some things.

  • @bm33 said:

    I noticed that, also the pig explanation in italics being at the bottom of that section instead of by the pig change.

    Also noticed this one - I'm guessing it's supposed to say survivors turned invisible because I thought they're supposed to be visible during mori?

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/E0TRXZ11IWL4/20220607-104624-jpg.jpg

    I think they mean the survivor's body still being there after the mori bc that happened in ptb

  • Weird, when I was reading through the patch notes just a few minutes ago, the perk description of Shattered Hope was actually located right beneath Ghost Face's addon name.

    Seems like they fixed it now though.

  • I caught that misplaced bullet point before they fixed it too, made me giggle

  • Definitely some weird ones

  • the patch notes have been getting gradually worse and funnier lately, a lot of it looks like mistranslated text or something

  • Sorry about that, it should be fixed now. Sometimes the forums get a mind of their own when we post the patch notes. The crazy part is, the draft had everything in the right spot.

    We'll try and find out what's going on here.

  • @bm33 said:

    I noticed that, also the pig explanation in italics being at the bottom of that section instead of by the pig change.

    Also noticed this one - I'm guessing it's supposed to say survivors turned invisible because I thought they're supposed to be visible during mori?

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/E0TRXZ11IWL4/20220607-104624-jpg.jpg

    If the survivor was moried on a platform, balcony, or on a second-story floor, their body would be visible hanging from the ceiling. It was pretty funny.

  • @Laluzi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2986552#Comment_2986552

    If the survivor was moried on a platform, balcony, or on a second-story floor, their body would be visible hanging from the ceiling. It was pretty funny.

    That is actually super disappointing they fixed that. 😂

  • @bm33 said:

    I noticed that, also the pig explanation in italics being at the bottom of that section instead of by the pig change.

    Also noticed this one - I'm guessing it's supposed to say survivors turned invisible because I thought they're supposed to be visible during mori?

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/E0TRXZ11IWL4/20220607-104624-jpg.jpg

    Actually, I recall seeing that bug in one of Demi’s videos, I think it was the “dredge is fun” one. He moried someone on the second floor of grim pantry and the body was in an A pose and clipping through the floor.

  • Also noticed that the new generic perk doesn’t state that the totem will be destroyed. Has that been removed?

  • @Daddy_Doctor said:

    Also noticed that the new generic perk doesn’t state that the totem will be destroyed. Has that been removed?

    It says 'destroy' opposed to 'snuff', so I guess it's still there. Would defeat the entire point of the perk if that was removed, ngl.