Its time to give Yui one a new outfit every patch.
She dominates everywhere.
She dominates everywhere.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't like these poll numbers. 😡
I remember when Yui went almost a whole year without receiving a cosmetic. Dark times.
I will agree to this only if you agree that Claudette gets a nice purple sequined pants suit, a victorian era ball gown, and a bush cosmetic that transforms depending on the map it is in (if indoors, it'll be a barrel or something).
They need to give every survivor that is not Dwight, Nea, Kate, Jane, Feng, Meg, new cosmetics
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8MZBUoQt68
Jane doesn't even get cosmetics THAT much tho
Really? when was the last cosmetics she got?
Ider
Give jeff an artist skin
Why nobody is playing Yui then, i almost seeing her never.
What about Felix? He is keep getting new cosmetics. And Kate does not get that much cosmetics. She got only one cosmetic for 6 months.
Seems like she only dominates over Kate.
Give a white robe for Jeff to combine with 4th anniversary crown to make Jesus set complete.
That too
Maybeeeee..?
Come on bhvr, I know you can do this.
When was the last cosmetics Felix got?
And Kate always gets new cosmetics from the rifts
Replace Yui with Jeff and I would agree.
Yeah Bill does need more outfits.
yes i know he is licenced hence why it should be free.
I don't get why everyone goes so crazy for that cosmetic don't get me wrong the cosmetic looks beautiful and all but aside from the skirt there's nothing really new.
I really like the design. Those hair with the mask look very good. I also like her jacket with that demon's face.
And the most important thing: in this skin Yui doesn't wear her motorcycle suit. We really need more casual skins for her.
Ok now you mention more casual I get you.
Hopefully a Yui skin wins this next cosmetic contest
Why though? She's terrible.
They can hardly be called "new" cosmetics when they're usually just recolors of her plaid shirt.
Funny, because I rarely see Yui being played in any of my games.