When I return to DBD, any recommendations on who I should main as killer?
I’m probably going to be returning to DBD when the Dredge releases and I want to know which killer I should grind out when I come back. I’m still debating between maybe Huntress, Pinhead, Demo, Plague, and a couple others, but I’m just not sure yet. Any recommendations on who is the most fun when mastered?
Comments
Nemmy is another 'good' killer. His zombies can be frustratingly RNG at times and some maps have wonky height-boxes that make it really hard to hit people (Swamp...argh). His addons are also blargh.
Demogorgon obviously. Don’t main huntress to many already main her.
That was gonna be my suggestion! Twins are really slept on in my opinion. I would love to see more people give them a go.
Super slept on. Much better than people think they are.
Clown so you can engulf yourself in piss fumes and zooooom.
demo.
Whatever you decide to play, change you profile pic to your new main :D
People are very used to seeing me in a Spirit pfp at this point, so I don’t see much reason to change it.
I come late but is it only me that Huntress is doing bad so far?
Like I used to kill it with her but my last 10 matches I killed no one?