HUH? what?
since when does a 7 min chase count as being lucky
since when does a 7 min chase count as being lucky
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We have zero context to determine if you were lucky or good. Just you and some killer yelling at each other in chat...
Two man babies whacking their fragile little... egos together.
Clearly you’re the best DBD player out there, good job 👏
I find this oddly fitting here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LGTEI1RMoQ&ab_channel=Forza66I tombstoned a non afk player earlier and he only got 60 points for the match so there's that
tnx
lol
im sorry u got offended
You were both being stupid
I'm convinced your username is as much a cry for validation as this thread.
Why do you even do that? Ok you get salt but just leave, and they will be even more angry they did not get a reply.
lol I'm not offended I'm just calling it like I sees it.
You don't have to be offended by something to point out when its kinda stupid, all that has to happen is for that thing to be stupid.
What you have here is schmuck 1 fights with schmuck 2 over a game. I'm not offended by this I find it comical.
So I stand by my previous statement... This is an example of fragile egos one of which came to the forum for external validation of their fragile ego.
Behaving like a fool in public used to be frowned upon but with the anonymity of the internet you can hang your own foolishness out there for others to see. Why you'd do it I'm not sure, its kinda foolish and open to mockery.
wdym ?
if ur talking that i have a ######### username yes i know
but idk how to change it
man if i had a fragile ego why would i play this game
and i thought u got offended mb
i didnt really wanted a response i wanted something else that i cant explain in english(bad english)
i had to words in my head before i wrote this comment but i already forgot them