I put down the amount of bloodpoints I received from the match (so the amount with all the multipliers). I think from the wording it says the amount of bp you received, so i interpreted the amount the first game screen showed I got... but it could definitely work for the last page that has the full game summary. I would say choose one and stay consistent and hopefully they track both numbers so they'll accept both because of the slight confusion and vagueness.
Barbecue is bugged right now not to show the proper amount. Do we have to manually compute the real number if it includes multipliers or do we just take whatever it says under "MATCH" and call it a day?
I asked this too and didn’t get an official answer so I just used the total score including bonuses. Hopefully that’s correct. And I avoided using BBQ for any of it because of the bug.
It's the total number of points, so including those you earned with BBQ/WGLF and/or an offering.
I have another question. You get 1,000 shards and 300,000k bp for completing all seven surveys not per survey right? As in you don't get 7,000k shards and 2.1 million bp for completing all 7?
BBQ is bugged right now, if you are using it you need to look at the totals top right of screen, it is bugged in the "match total" screen.
just a heads up, I will not be running BBQ during this 7 game thing, and hope no one loses their rewards because of incorrect totals due to a bugged perk.
I have another question. You get 1,000 shards and 300,000k bp for completing all seven surveys not per survey right? As in you don't get 7,000k shards and 2.1 million bp for completing all 7?
yeah those numbers mentioned in the post are the maximum amounts and the 7 surveys must have been completed.
It's the total number of points, so including those you earned with BBQ/WGLF and/or an offering.
So everyone who typed in the after match points because he / she forgot the visual bug regarding BBQ/WGLF is screwed on this? Or is it ok to just run 7 new surveys afterwards?
@Manda3656 if i already did 3 surveys (with the amount of bp only from last tab - so they are not correct) can i do another 7 of them to get the rewards?
It's the total number of points, so including those you earned with BBQ/WGLF and/or an offering.
So, I just had a game with BBQ and got all 4 stacks, but because of the glitch where it doesn’t add the bonus points on in the end screen, I put the base amount of blood points received instead. Will this make my survey answers invalid?
So, I just had a game with BBQ and got all 4 stacks, but because of the glitch where it doesn’t add the bonus points on in the end screen, I put the base amount of blood points received instead. Will this make my survey answers invalid?
This won't invalidate it no, we can evaluate on our side as we are aware of the visual issue with BBQ.
Stepping in just to clarify: IT INCLUDES THE POST-OFFERING BLOODPOINTS.
So you need to input the total amount (first page of the tally screen) of Bloodpoints you earned.
We Are Gonna Live Forever, Barbecue & Chili, and any Bloodpoints Offerings are included.
Yes this means the value can go above 32K.
Presumably it's fine to just use the number from the first page of the scoreboard. I don't know how the scoreboard handles decimals but supposedly that doesn't matter.
I ran 7 games as fast as possible for the survey with no offerings or BP bonus perks. I didn't want to put a lot of effort into a game without bonus perks, so I just went for archive challenges, kind of screwing over my teammates. Since I didn't play the games normally, BHVR isn't going to get the information they're looking for based on the survey questions, since I don't know how skilled everyone was while I'm trying to unlock 4 chests per game.
Does BHVR not have some kind of review and approval process for any of these ideas or do people just have the autonomy to come up with whatever they want and push it out live? Any verifier should have pointed out the wording was ambiguous and needed clarity.
I ran 7 games as fast as possible for the survey with no offerings or BP bonus perks. I didn't want to put a lot of effort into a game without bonus perks, so I just went for archive challenges, kind of screwing over my teammates. Since I didn't play the games normally, BHVR isn't going to get the information they're looking for based on the survey questions, since I don't know how skilled everyone was while I'm trying to unlock 4 chests per game.
Does BHVR not have some kind of review and approval process for any of these ideas or do people just have the autonomy to come up with whatever they want and push it out live? Any verifier should have pointed out the wording was ambiguous and needed clarity.
You would probably be considered an outlier in the data. There are various techniques to detect and handle outliers. Your surveys will not necessarily have even any impact. Obviously I am not a staff member so I can't tell you exactly how the surveys will be analyzed but in theory at least the effect of "non-seriously playing players" (for lack of a better term) can be mitigated quite well.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hi, pretty sure the base bloodpoints.
Hm, or maybe not. A good question 🤔.
I put down the amount of bloodpoints I received from the match (so the amount with all the multipliers). I think from the wording it says the amount of bp you received, so i interpreted the amount the first game screen showed I got... but it could definitely work for the last page that has the full game summary. I would say choose one and stay consistent and hopefully they track both numbers so they'll accept both because of the slight confusion and vagueness.
Barbecue is bugged right now not to show the proper amount. Do we have to manually compute the real number if it includes multipliers or do we just take whatever it says under "MATCH" and call it a day?
I asked this too and didn’t get an official answer so I just used the total score including bonuses. Hopefully that’s correct. And I avoided using BBQ for any of it because of the bug.
@MandyTalk Could we get an official response to clarify any confusion?
I am waiting for an answer because you literally forfeit your reward if you input wrong BP amount.....
Not going to run BBQ either because its bugged and who knows whats the correct number to input.
It feels like reporting, where you spend a bunch of time doing it and in the end nothing might happen
Problem is, if you are incorrect you forfeit your rewards and waster your time
I first wrote the after match points for the first 5 and for the last 2 i added the BBQ manually..
Just did another 7 today with all points added together and just pray that it's fine to hand in more than 7 and they just pick the "newest" of'em
Hopefully we get a Information regarding that Issue, i plan on running no BP Offerings and no BBQ to just get a straight Number
Sadly it seems like we aren't getting any information any time soon :(
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/325991/is-it-including-the-bonus-bbq-bp-or-not-including-bonus-bp-help-for-the-survey#latest
It's the total number of points, so including those you earned with BBQ/WGLF and/or an offering.
It's the total amount, so you need to consider offerings and Perks too! 🙂
I have another question. You get 1,000 shards and 300,000k bp for completing all seven surveys not per survey right? As in you don't get 7,000k shards and 2.1 million bp for completing all 7?
so what happens if i have done some of the surveys with the thought that i didnt have to include it. should i now do 7 with that inmind
BBQ is bugged right now, if you are using it you need to look at the totals top right of screen, it is bugged in the "match total" screen.
just a heads up, I will not be running BBQ during this 7 game thing, and hope no one loses their rewards because of incorrect totals due to a bugged perk.
yeah those numbers mentioned in the post are the maximum amounts and the 7 surveys must have been completed.
So everyone who typed in the after match points because he / she forgot the visual bug regarding BBQ/WGLF is screwed on this? Or is it ok to just run 7 new surveys afterwards?
Thank you for the response! I will actually fill them up now! :)
@Manda3656 if i already did 3 surveys (with the amount of bp only from last tab - so they are not correct) can i do another 7 of them to get the rewards?
Do we need to include decimals as well?
Example: 11 111 Points + 1 stack of BBQ is 13888.75 (11111 * 1.25). What is the correct value to put in the survey?
🦆🦂
So, I just had a game with BBQ and got all 4 stacks, but because of the glitch where it doesn’t add the bonus points on in the end screen, I put the base amount of blood points received instead. Will this make my survey answers invalid?
This won't invalidate it no, we can evaluate on our side as we are aware of the visual issue with BBQ.
what we get for doing this 7 time?
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/325854 all the information is here.
ok thanks
Answering my own question:
Presumably it's fine to just use the number from the first page of the scoreboard. I don't know how the scoreboard handles decimals but supposedly that doesn't matter.
🦆🦂
I ran 7 games as fast as possible for the survey with no offerings or BP bonus perks. I didn't want to put a lot of effort into a game without bonus perks, so I just went for archive challenges, kind of screwing over my teammates. Since I didn't play the games normally, BHVR isn't going to get the information they're looking for based on the survey questions, since I don't know how skilled everyone was while I'm trying to unlock 4 chests per game.
Does BHVR not have some kind of review and approval process for any of these ideas or do people just have the autonomy to come up with whatever they want and push it out live? Any verifier should have pointed out the wording was ambiguous and needed clarity.
You would probably be considered an outlier in the data. There are various techniques to detect and handle outliers. Your surveys will not necessarily have even any impact. Obviously I am not a staff member so I can't tell you exactly how the surveys will be analyzed but in theory at least the effect of "non-seriously playing players" (for lack of a better term) can be mitigated quite well.
🦆🦂