when nurse's range addons are gonna be nerfed?
This addon takes away all kind of counterplay that the nurse has (which are few) she blinks too fast and has no reaction time, sometimes you can not even press dead hard, I still do not understand how these addons still exist seriously, I think everyone agrees that these addons should be nerfed, impossible someone agrees otherwise, I usually make bigger posts but this one does not have much to talk about, these addons have to be nerfe.
Comments
Completely agree, Nurse and Blight need addon passes bad
The day other killers are viable.
Not happening when only 4 or 5 of 20 addons she has are the only useful.
nurse is already a strong killer, she don't need strong addons btw, just saying
An add on pass would make them useless add ons better while nerfing range.
Depending on how the perk reworks go then we can consider changing nurses range addons.
I welcome you to try and kill some survivors as Addonless Nurse.
You'll win a few, sure. And then you're going to get survivors that understand Nurse and you bet your booty that the moment they identify you don't have recharge OR ranged addons on, which they will, they're going to put you through the wringer and you'll come out feeling like you just played an M1 killer with no power.
Hopefully she can get a nerf in general, but yeah, a nerf to her add-on's would be a good start.