Footsteps again bugged and silent? Or am I just poopoo?

Dont know I mean I used to main Spirit and hear very easily stuff like that, but recently a survivor tried the most baby move ever and it worked.

After a pallet break blinding me and running past me without iron will even. Didnt hear anything at all, press E to have iron will or what? Not to mention that I couldnt properly point out the monaing's direction.

Again might be that I was just losing brain cells but it was indeed very weird, maybe more ppl also realized that that footsteps might be again buggy.

Comments

  • Wouldn't be shocked.

    I have another stealth nerf for you that you may not have noticed. Gens now fully block survivor auras. You use to be able to see a survivors aura through the gap in the middle of the gen with bbq, but now it is just solid red.

    For a company that sends someone onto the forums to state that they "do not do stealth nerfs" they sure do many of them.

  • Audio is very buggy and inconsistent in this game since I stared playing so hard to tell whats up with that

  • I don't know about footsteps but I have noticed that my vaults sometimes make no sound when I definitely don't have Quick and Quiet equipped.

  • They weren't really ever fixed, just made slightly more consistent.

  • @Gylfie said:

    I don't know about footsteps but I have noticed that my vaults sometimes make no sound when I definitely don't have Quick and Quiet equipped.

    like this, you mean?

    https://youtu.be/WFL_5teqCKU?t=15

    no idea how or why that happened but it just seems to happen

  • Iron Will mutes your breathing sounds and injured sounds.

  • @Zozzy said:

    Wouldn't be shocked.

    I have another stealth nerf for you that you may not have noticed. Gens now fully block survivor auras. You use to be able to see a survivors aura through the gap in the middle of the gen with bbq, but now it is just solid red.

    For a company that sends someone onto the forums to state that they "do not do stealth nerfs" they sure do many of them.

    the aura block isnt new aswell and ye I know about this, rip bbq

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2975976#Comment_2975976

    like this, you mean?

    https://youtu.be/WFL_5teqCKU?t=15

    no idea how or why that happened but it just seems to happen

    Yep, exactly like that. It doesn't happen often, but often enough to be a problem...

    Love that outfit on David btw.