Leveling/Prestige cost measured

I measured my leveling costs for a few survivors. I went purely for the cheapest webs possible, leaving out perk tiers sometimes if there were 1 or 3 of them in favor of cheaper webs. Also note level 40 means Level 40 and three nodes to get the teachables. Here are the results:

image.png

Average 40-50: 394k

Average 1-50: 1388k


Thought it would be interesting info.

Comments

  • So to get a Survivor from 1 to 50 its about 1.4 Million Bp.

    That 3 times means around 4.2 Million Bp to get them to P2 Level 50.


    If the Survivor was not Leveled up yet.



    Now we only need to collect some data to see how many Bloodpoints you get per Trial and how long the Average Trial goes to know how many Trials you need and how much time you need to play to get enough Bloodpoints.



    Personally i've been playing Killer to get enough Bp to Level my Survivors. Its way more frustrating but at least you get some good Bp in an alright amount of time.

  • @TurboTOne said:

    So to get a Survivor from 1 to 50 its about 1.4 Million Bp.

    That 3 times means around 4.2 Million Bp to get them to P2 Level 50.

    If the Survivor was not Leveled up yet.

    Now we only need to collect some data to see how many Bloodpoints you get per Trial and how long the Average Trial goes to know how many Trials you need and how much time you need to play to get enough Bloodpoints.

    Personally i've been playing Killer to get enough Bp to Level my Survivors. Its way more frustrating but at least you get some good Bp in an alright amount of time.

    Don't forget there are other sources for bloodpoints besides just the endgame points from trials. You also get significant points from daily missions, tome challenges and giveaways and events. In fact I think I might get more points on average from those other sources than I do from the trials. Like right now for instance we're getting double bloodpoints from the event alone and that's not even counting the missions and challenges, so most of your points this weekend are not from the base amounts you get in the trial.

  • @dugman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2975027#Comment_2975027

    Don't forget there are other sources for bloodpoints besides just the endgame points from trials. You also get significant points from daily missions, tome challenges and giveaways and events. In fact I think I might get more points on average from those other sources than I do from the trials. Like right now for instance we're getting double bloodpoints from the event alone and that's not even counting the missions and challenges, so most of your points this weekend are not from the base amounts you get in the trial.

    Fair. But calculating those other things is gonna make it even harder :/

  • @TurboTOne said:

    So to get a Survivor from 1 to 50 its about 1.4 Million Bp.

    That 3 times means around 4.2 Million Bp to get them to P2 Level 50.

    If the Survivor was not Leveled up yet.

    Now we only need to collect some data to see how many Bloodpoints you get per Trial and how long the Average Trial goes to know how many Trials you need and how much time you need to play to get enough Bloodpoints.

    Personally i've been playing Killer to get enough Bp to Level my Survivors. Its way more frustrating but at least you get some good Bp in an alright amount of time.

    In an ideal situation (as killer) you’ll get 25k to 30k BP, with BBQ and a Streamers or pudding offering should total to somewhere in the 75k-100k range. Basically means around 40 matches played minimum to have one killer at P3 level 50. Not accounting for bad matches, matches without bp offerings, matches where you don’t get all BBQ stacks, etc.

  • @DoritoHead said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2975027#Comment_2975027

    In an ideal situation (as killer) you’ll get 25k to 30k BP, with BBQ and a Streamers or pudding offering should total to somewhere in the 75k-100k range. Basically means around 40 matches played minimum to have one killer at P3 level 50. Not accounting for bad matches, matches without bp offerings, matches where you don’t get all BBQ stacks, etc.

    But Killer takes more bp then Survivor.


    Also, taking away a Killers Perks is way worse then Survivor. Since you can play any Survivor you want. But if ou aint got no BBQ on the Prestiged Killer. It isn't even worth playing them till you get it.


    And oh Boy, you can go a whole P1 Level 1 to P1 Level 50 without a sight on BBQ.

  • Since the announce, I've started to prestige killers I don't care about so I don't waste that many add-ons and perks. Thanks to the double-xp I've got three done already and Pig is already well on her way.

    So far I've spent about 10 millions BP over this.

  • @drsoontm said:

    Since the announce, I've started to prestige killers I don't care about so I don't waste that many add-ons and perks. Thanks to the double-xp I've got three done already and Pig is already well on her way.

    So far I've spent about 10 millions BP over this.

    But why? Pig have a lot of perks you want to use on every killer?

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2975082#Comment_2975082

    But why? Pig have a lot of perks you want to use on every killer?

    I think it's about the completion. I'm doing every survivor myself. One because I really want the super secret hidden special once in a lifetime reward, and two because once I have P3 on all characters I don't have to grind ever again.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2975082#Comment_2975082

    But why? Pig have a lot of perks you want to use on every killer?

    All my killers were already at 50. I'm just p3-ing the ones I don't really care about : Nemesis, Artist, Deathslinger, ... now Pig.

    The others on that list are Billy, Clown, Ghostface, Blight, Trickster, ... I'd say Onryo but I don't really consider that one a killer. (I don't even have one panel of perks for her.)

    I'm doing this in the off chance the yet undefined bonus has any interest.

  • I've always maxed all my characters, thanks to the event i got every perk maxed, though i never P3 every character. theres like 5 characters that i never p3. the new prestige system will be amazing. instead of spending the 220k each on 30 something survivors, I can instead use the points from them to P3 the new characters and automatically get their perks to level 3 already unlocked.


    which means that i can fully focus on p3 the new characters and spend bp on characters that i main or have the most fun on.

  • @mistar_z said:

    I've always maxed all my characters, thanks to the event i got every perk maxed, though i never P3 every character. theres like 5 characters that i never p3. the new prestige system will be amazing. instead of spending the 220k each on 30 something survivors, I can instead use the points from them to P3 the new characters and automatically get their perks to level 3 already unlocked.

    which means that i can fully focus on p3 the new characters and spend bp on characters that i main or have the most fun on.

    Agreed, I did spend a month just getting all perks on a few P3'd killers though, I would have started prestiging survs instead had I known about this. I only hope there's cakes this anniversary, and that ideally it lasts for 3 weeks instead of 2. Hopefully the P3 changes happen sometime mid to late july.

  • So since the devs has stated they are going to have a prestige catch up mechanic put in place I've decided to not prestige my main killers (14) and survivors (4) who already have all the perks unlocked while never being prestiged. This will save me a TON on bp and time. I've gotten some characters p3 already so I know I'll get the reward but if you have EVERYTHING on someone my suggestion is to not prestige and just get grandfathered in for the p3. Saves time and points and you don't lose anything like old cakes or event addons or offerings.

  • @ACleverName4Me said:

    So since the devs has stated they are going to have a prestige catch up mechanic put in place I've decided to not prestige my main killers (14) and survivors (4) who already have all the perks unlocked while never being prestiged. This will save me a TON on bp and time. I've gotten some characters p3 already so I know I'll get the reward but if you have EVERYTHING on someone my suggestion is to not prestige and just get grandfathered in for the p3. Saves time and points and you don't lose anything like old cakes or event addons or offerings.

    Yeah, I think so too. I just hope the reward isn't "unique" in a way, it would suck to get shafted out of a unique reward for a character you like just because you haven't prestiged.

  • The double bp should be standard. At least playing survivor and dying with ~15k points feels a lil bit less miserable if you get 30k.

  • @FeelsBadMan said:

    The double bp should be standard. At least playing survivor and dying with ~15k points feels a lil bit less miserable if you get 30k.

    Yeah survivor BP gains are depressing. Their equivalent of BBQ is super inconsistent, and it's far harder to max their categories. I think this Prestige rework is a very elegant and effective way to address the grind, but it will still be a big grind to get all perks on all characters. Now however it's not completely unreasonable.

  • @MrMori said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2975243#Comment_2975243

    Yeah, I think so too. I just hope the reward isn't "unique" in a way, it would suck to get shafted out of a unique reward for a character you like just because you haven't prestiged.

    It's not a clothing or charm so it might be something special like a mini blood rush for the characters p3. Or it could be shards 3k for p3 a piece. That's my guess.

  • @FeelsBadMan said:

    The double bp should be standard. At least playing survivor and dying with ~15k points feels a lil bit less miserable if you get 30k.

    What if the devs also made the blood webs smaller? Maybe by 10 items at least. I've never really heard anyone saying make blood webs smaller.

  • The ~1.4 million BP fits my experience. If you want to get the good addons to play them I also had characters with 1,7 million to get from 1 to 50 but I guess with the new prestige system announcement, this is not what anyone still wants to do

  • @MrMori said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2975191#Comment_2975191

    Agreed, I did spend a month just getting all perks on a few P3'd killers though, I would have started prestiging survs instead had I known about this. I only hope there's cakes this anniversary, and that ideally it lasts for 3 weeks instead of 2. Hopefully the P3 changes happen sometime mid to late july.

    assuming everything goes to planned, dataminers say 106% cakes were found in the files on the anniversary update. but year 7 update say we're getting the prestige changes in summer, so likely the mid chapter patch, as the fall update is normally a chapter release.


    its gonna be so nice to just P3 and max Haddie and Dredge, and just wait until the midchapter to get their perks unlocked at 3 on the other characters.