A Tier List Based on What Tryarch Zombies Map Could be Playable in DBD

my-image (3).png

Just a random tier list thinking about which tryarch zombies map could work in DBD.

Comments

  • That’s the one dlc I actually would want in this game. COD Zombies would be a good dlc

  • @Chilli_man2400 said:

    That’s the one dlc I actually would want in this game. COD Zombies would be a good dlc

    It would be a good dlc I agree. There's a lot of enemies they could use as a killer though I think Brutes would be the best choice maybe.

  • This makes me wonder which Left 4 Dead maps could be cropped and fit into DBD.

  • I feel like Origins could totally work if you just cut out the Gen 1, 2 and 3 areas and only had the Excavation site and Church.

  • Please no, black ops zombies should not be in dbd. The zombies devs put too much sweat and soul into these maps. I rather they have a gears of war. Their villains are tough and scary like scourge and raam, most mp maps are small enough for killer to rotate gens like gridlock or Jacinto

  • @Tryharder said:

    Please no, black ops zombies should not be in dbd. The zombies devs put too much sweat and soul into these maps. I rather they have a gears of war. Their villains are tough and scary like scourge and raam, most mp maps are small enough for killer to rotate gens like gridlock or Jacinto

    Except Der Anfang and Voyage of Despair

  • I hate voyage It’s like an entire maze on that boat i always get lost on the grand staircase because of how many floors look the same I be walking in circles lol. And der anfang is just sad no real Easter egg and wonder weapon on release, and the first wonder weapon is a freaking shield when armor exist lol.

  • @pizzaduffyhp90 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2974447#Comment_2974447

    It would be a good dlc I agree. There's a lot of enemies they could use as a killer though I think Brutes would be the best choice maybe.

    If I had to do a chapter I would do

    Survivor-Edward Richtofen

    Killer- either Dr Monty, Brutus, Apothicans or Samantha Maxis.

  • @Tryharder said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2974505#Comment_2974505

    I hate voyage It’s like an entire maze on that boat i always get lost on the grand staircase because of how many floors look the same I be walking in circles lol. And der anfang is just sad no real Easter egg and wonder weapon on release, and the first wonder weapon is a freaking shield when armor exist lol.

    I played 10 mins of voyage and than just got off cause it's just boring and der anfang I don't think I need to say much on that map even though I never played it and I haven't bought Vanguard I don't plan on doing it.