Survivor Tier List (Including Haddie)
Best - My fav survivors. I am playing them most times.
Decent - I love those survivors. And playing them time to time.
Not Bad - It is so rare but i play them sometimes.
Meh - I don't like them but i don't mind play them.
Garbage - Except daily or challange, never.

Comments
Jane in garbage tier is a crime against humanity
I haven’t played this game in almost two months and it made me forget that some of these survivors existed 😅
Jane should have her own tier below garbage
Move Claudette down one tier and we agree. Also Janes got that booty she can’t be garbage lmao
No it is not. She deserves garbage tier.
You did not forget Spirit, she is only one who matter for you.
She is already on worst tier.
I don't hate Claud that much.
Cool! Here's mine:
Why isn't Steve above every other Survivor?
You are Feng enjoyer clearly. No doubt.
I like him but i love best tier survivors more. Steve is cool.
You’re right, I’ll never forget her
Come back to the dark side
*Dangles spirit Funko Pop in front of ur face*
How is Jeff garbage #########
Oh we gonna have some issues.
No survivor deserves to be under a C tier.
Terrible tier list. Haddie, David, Jeff, and Jane in Garbage tier?? And Mikaela in Best? How do we downvote posts.
HUH, WHY?
I am appalled.
Interesting.
Yun and Steve deserve top tier
Both Jeff and Jane in garbage? How dare you :(
Nancy S tier lmao 🤣
Haddie was so cool In the lore and then they straight up ruined her it is so sad
bad taste, thanks for sharing
I don't like him, that's why. But that's for me ofc.
Please don't, i don't like issues 😶
Even Nea?
David and Haddie are ugly, Jeff is boring and Jane is... I just don't know why i hate her. And Mikaela is my sweet witch, ofcourse she is best. 🙄
They are decent tier, this mean i love them but they are not besties.
I am sorry :( I did dare, it is so late now.
She is so cute and i love her in show. 😍
Yeah i liked her in lore, she looked interesting one. But BHVR ruined her with how she looks.
It is not bad taste, thank you for comment <3