Pop shouldn’t activate on scourge hooks

Pop description should change to activate only when a survivor is hooked on non-scourge hooks,

I’m not going to respond to any comments.

Comments

  • leaves an unreasonable suggestion

    refuses to elaborate further

    leaves

    truly a chad move

  • Why are you scared of people disagreeing with you?

  • There's no reason to do this, because there are other scourge hooks besides PR that exist.

    Your issue of PR + Pop being combined is a skill issue. Any killer who is able to both PR and Pop gens constantly through the match where they outpace gens getting done would have won without those perks anyways.

  • @Shaped said:

    Why are you scared of people disagreeing with you?

    Private profiles seem to have some horrible takes.

  • Sure, and self care should regress healing

  • @Shaped said:

    Why are you scared of people disagreeing with you?

    Because this community only likes to fight. That's why I guess

  • While I agree that stacking Slowdown-Perks is boring and makes the game very easy as Killer, this would be the wrong way. Not every Scource Hook is actually Pain Resonance. Should players who play Floods of Rage also not get any PGTW-value?

    They should rather change the Slowdown-Perks themselve (which they apparantly will do in an upcoming Update) instead of doing something like this.

  • @Crowman said:

    There's no reason to do this, because there are other scourge hooks besides PR that exist.

    Your issue of PR + Pop being combined is a skill issue. Any killer who is able to both PR and Pop gens constantly through the match where they outpace gens getting done would have won without those perks anyways.

    Not really those perks really slow down gen progress and that's why people use them. Gen which goes from 95 to 0 can be game changing. I use pr and I can tell I have won some games with it. If you can end chases enough quickly you can outpace gens.

  • @Sakurra said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2973094#Comment_2973094

    Because this community only likes to fight. That's why I guess

    But why post it then? What was the point?

  • OP, if the reasoning for you wanting this change is anything other than you being beaten by a EW1 Myers using no add-ons and only Pop + Flood of Rage, respond to this comment.

    Checkmate baybee. ;)

  • No, but Pain Res could be toned down to 10%.

  • @MrMori said:

    No, but Pain Res could be toned down to 10%.

    Can't wait to outplay a survivor three times, go through the effort to haul them to a scourge hook for that sweet sweet 10% reward. Mmmmm. Worthwhile.

  • @YOURFRIEND said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2973975#Comment_2973975

    Can't wait to outplay a survivor three times, go through the effort to haul them to a scourge hook for that sweet sweet 10% reward. Mmmmm. Worthwhile.

    I'm assuming they're gonna kill off Dead Hard, and good riddance to that. Remember before validation? They added validation right after Boons. Crazy.

    What I'd like to see is some kind of basekit corrupt, even if it's 30 seconds, some kind of basekit Lethal, at least knowing the location of survivors but nothing else. Then survs can have basekit BT, but only 5 seconds, with the perk increasing it to 10 seconds instead of 12. Also DS duration nerfed. Then we could nerf other slowdown perks and not have such low build variety at high level.

  • @MrMori said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2973982#Comment_2973982

    I'm assuming they're gonna kill off Dead Hard, and good riddance to that. Remember before validation? They added validation right after Boons. Crazy.

    What I'd like to see is some kind of basekit corrupt, even if it's 30 seconds, some kind of basekit Lethal, at least knowing the location of survivors but nothing else. Then survs can have basekit BT, but only 5 seconds, with the perk increasing it to 10 seconds instead of 12. Also DS duration nerfed. Then we could nerf other slowdown perks and not have such low build variety at high level.

    They're certainly going to do something to dead hard. Considering how they treated Circle my hopes are as low as they could possibly be. I think corrupt is highly overrated and having a pissy version of it base doesn't exactly get me excited.