Come on BHVR stop wasting time with charms and make new maps.
So many designs and people here that take their time to create and suggest things, I mean what about an aeroplne crashed somewhere? a proper dead grave yard with hands coming out of graves that sen you into an injured state. Yet here we have constant charms that no one can seen clear up and most of the time don't really care, we need map content, maybe try and gain more licensed maps too.
Comments
You really think charms take as many man-hours as maps? You really think they're in the same departments?
Yes, we need more maps.
Sadly they are really slow with them...
How do you know that? do you have proof? how do we know charms dont actually take more time? I would like to see proof :)
BECAUSE THEY ARE DOING CHARMS!!! lol oops caps
And other stuff.
But a bunch of new maps would be very appreciated i guess.
Yes and not asserted onto another map, have anhy suggestions?
We have a lot of suggestions here already.
Could all come with special cosmetics too.
The Trickster Neon map, a space map, a castle map, your graveyard map, Yoichis village, i also would like another forest.
They can do everything.
I want more Silent Hill and Resident Evil Maps. Go ahead and give me more Halloween while we're at it.
They do make a lot of charms though. Maybe invest some time into something else??
Yes! I would love to see some docks though, sail boats, or abandoned porate ships that isn't on grimm panties map
Yes yes, i mean, eh to the charms and how far do we go?
Also could they make Nea not look like a wrinkled thumb?
I will never look at Nea the same way after reading that comment haha
LOL! but now you will see it lol and remmber me and my post
Did you forget about Garden of Joy?
Honestly when i first saw a glimpse of it i said why is it the same house of haddon field myers house, that was a first glimpse dont judge! but eh, trees, vines eh.
I wish the would use more time to make more maps and not have these garbage ones they be putting out
Making the assets for a charm is, like, less than a thousandth of the work that goes into making the assets for a map. And that's not including all the balancing and collision testing and debugging.
Yeah, I wish maps came out more frequently too, and I prefer new maps to remodeled old maps, but this is just a pure apples and oranges scenario. Even when you're only looking at the modelling side of things and not every other part of map development, charms do not detract from the creation of maps in any significant way. Charms are more comparable to individual map background objects, and really small objects at that - and that's only looking at the most intricate and complex charms, because the flat ones or the circles with pictures on them are a dime a dozen to make.