Can We remove the Sound Muffle from Knock out?
I have many problems with knockout (solo queue bully perk)
but my major issue is that god awful muffle that it inflicts its just horrid on the ears.
I would rather a killer bring noed then to be slapped with that awful noise
Comments
The sound could be adjusted, but the muffle is just part of the perk
The muffle actually has no real benefit to the killer so remove it and make Knockout work on all attacks instead of just m1's again.
A park of the perk that adds absolutely nothing but makes it horrible to go against, its not even a strong perk its just a disgusting addition
I dont know why the muffle was added at all
Didnt they change hags one addon for this same reason
It's a pretty pointless gameplay addition the only time I could think of it doing something is if someone is auto picked up by for the people or adreanline
this is the same sound effect that plays during a blast mine. I don't really know tbh, it's not the worst sound effect in the world but I can understand why someone would dislike it, I'd enjoy seeing it change to something different.
Something still muffling dont know why they made it so Gross
Well they changed her perk to effect all attacks, not just m1's. So yeah it seems contradictory.
No i think im talking about her addon that muffled all audio when triggering a trap. they changed it because it gave people headaches or whatnot
Oh you're talking about the Defeaned effect. I didn't realize they had removed that.
Well they changed it
I really hope they tone it down or take it out completely. I have TBI and it actually makes me physically nauseous when it triggers. Thankfully, not many people use it cuz i hafta stop playing for awhile after that. (and yeah, sometimes its so bad i cant finish the match)
Yes, yes, YES! It is not needed at all! I gives me a headache every time and makes me feel kinda sick. I don't know why, but sometimes it even makes me anxious too. The muffled sound is just the worst. I really hope the sound gets changed or better, deleted.
You people are so boring. All the complaints about everything that is not super mundane, ugh... No wonder the developers are scared to develop anything vaguely unique.
Unique and Blaring are different things
I actually like the muffle. Everything goes so quiet, I love it xd