Twitter guy please tweet something fast.
Every time I scroll down, I'm subjected to this cursed image.
Every time I scroll down, I'm subjected to this cursed image.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You mean you're treated to such a wonderful image!
As a third party to this, it's definitely wholesome, but... 🤷
Just use the mobile forums
Comment deleted because I compared "A GRENADE LAUNCHER TO A WATER GUN"
BHVR really out here embracing the sex in dbd
HOW THE ######### IS SHADMAN INVOLVED WITH THIS?
The Dating Sim is gonna sell more than any Feng cosmetic.
as it should tbh
I'm just saying, there's a line between art and just weird stuff.
The dlcs are gonna sell even more than every Feng, Meg and Nea cosmetic combined.
BHVR has literally struck gold with this and can safely fall back on it incase DBD ever does poorly in sales.
YOU ARE COMPARING A GRENADE LAUNCHER TO A WATER GUN RIGHT NOW
SHADMAN DRAWS ILLEGAL PORN OF REAL LIFE PEOPLE, THIS ISN'T EVEN PORN
#########? I didn't know he did that.
Character in bikini = bad
IDK man, I would say don't visit the beach anytime soon :P
He did way more than that, its just one of the things he did, trust me it goes deeper than how I worded it but just know that he didn't do 1 illegal thing
oh