Which survivor would you never give hatch?
personally I’ll never give hatch to Claudette’s, Yui’s, Ace’s or Feng’s after too many experiences with them LMAOO
personally I’ll never give hatch to Claudette’s, Yui’s, Ace’s or Feng’s after too many experiences with them LMAOO
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What if i am teabagging, clicking cuz respecting you
I just say something nice in chat if I want to compliment someone.
If you do it after a pallet stun etc. then you surely don't respect me lol.
I remember one time I had a match on Ormond and one of the survivors was teabagging a team mate I had hooked and I got them & killed them on hook too. If the game had killer unhooks where killer-unhooked survivors would be immune to attacks and hooks for like 5 min, I would've unhooked the one getting teabagged and let them leave. It really pissed me off seeing that.
Because they are my main and fav characters
All Neas. So much copy/paste wannabes of certain streamers that I’m just so bored and annoyed at them.
This is a great way to put it
The weak link.
If they're clearly the worst on their team, they don't get hatch.
The survivor that abandons teammates to bleedout and then hides.
Any survivors that are toxic during the match. And Ace and Mikaela because every one of them I go against is toxic.
I won't do this lol. But if you are mori someone, i will join party
I don't mind that, especially if I'm playing ghostface lol.
I am not someone who minds animations alone. It is the intent that counts.
Mikaela.
Then again i don't consider dirty witches for survivors, let alone as people.
Cries in actually not toxic claud
I mean sometimes i do something pretty annoying, but its usually by accident (and a touch "How did he pull that off?")
Doesn't matter, I usually give hatch to newbie survivors the types that try to hide in plain sight / bad at looping or chill survivors that interact with me in fun ways.
I don't give hatches, bar if im versing genuine newbies.
I don't give hatch to anyone unless I see they have a challenge. Like for example, yesterday I let an Adam live since he had that new blue glyph and escape challenge. I let him go to help. If he didn't clearly have that, he'd be deas.