IW is too busted against Spirit.....

I know it's just meant to be grunt sounds but I was a macmillan map and a Laurie did not make a single sound. No breathing, no footsteps.. nothing. And she knew how to use it to her best ability. Stand still, wait at pallets. She did very well even though her team went down in seconds. The thing is... Why can a survivor have a perk that last the whole time that completely counters a killer ability?


Can't this perk be timed like lucky break?

Comments

  • Well it’s pretty much confirmed as of yesterday it will be getting changes since it was one of the top 5 perks they listed in the anniversary stream.

  • I don't think Iron Will needs to be timed.

    I think Iron Will just needs to not be 100% reduction of sound. There's other perks that grant conditional 100% sound reduction that survivors can opt for instead that and Iron Will doesn't dominate the space due to being unconditional.

  • Use your power in very short bursts at a loop and don’t try to go for long phase mind games when a survivor has Iron Will.

  • @GannTM said:

    Use your power in very short bursts at a loop and don’t try to go for long phase mind games when a survivor has Iron Will.

    I thought you quit this game? And that's what I do. Still it's aburded the power role in that is on heavily favored in one direction.

  • @skylerbound said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2959591#Comment_2959591

    I thought you quit this game? And that's what I do. Still it's aburded the power role in that is on heavily favored in one direction.

    Just because I quit doesn’t mean I can’t help a fellow gamer out. Also, I don’t think I’m quitting, just taking a couple months break and haven’t played in about a month and a half now.

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2959620#Comment_2959620

    Just because I quit doesn’t mean I can’t help a fellow gamer out. Also, I don’t think I’m quitting, just taking a couple months break and haven’t played in about a month and a half now.

    I didn't mean that as any shade, just curious for the absence. I can totally understand, I've taken some breaks(months) here and there myself.

  • @skylerbound said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2959625#Comment_2959625

    I didn't mean that as any shade, just curious for the absence. I can totally understand, I've taken some breaks(months) here and there myself.

    Oh it’s all good, I’ll probably still be somewhat active but not as much as I used to because I definitely needed a break from this game. I’m thinking about returning when the chapter drops if it goes well, but no guarantees.

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2959635#Comment_2959635

    Oh it’s all good, I’ll probably still be somewhat active but not as much as I used to because I definitely needed a break from this game. I’m thinking about returning when the chapter drops if it goes well, but no guarantees.

    Who needs DBD when we have Hooked on You? Spirit is actually top tier in that one. Ayy.


    No Iron Will either. Clearly the superior Spirit experience.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2959645#Comment_2959645

    Who needs DBD when we have Hooked on You? Spirit is actually top tier in that one. Ayy.

    No Iron Will either. Clearly the superior Spirit experience.

    I’ve been separated from Spirit the last month because we aren’t on best terms, but it still hasn’t stopped me from loving and caring for her. I’ll try the dating sim, maybe it’ll help our relationship.

  • there's an add on that lets you see blood and you can hear footsteps, grass and crows still. "you won't hear that well without a headset..." Why would you PLAY spirit without a headset?

  • @N8dog said:

    there's an add on that lets you see blood and you can hear footsteps, grass and crows still. "you won't hear that well without a headset..." Why would you PLAY spirit without a headset?

    Umm they removed Father’s Glasses.

  • Yes I have and she was just as adorable as she always has been.

  • If I was to redesign Iron Will....

    1) Noise Reduction nerfed to 40/50/60%

    2) After taking a protection hit, INSTANTLY gain 50% healing progress (still fits with the injured/resilient motif and perk art)

  • I think spirit is too busted without iron will.