BHVR, with every fiber of my being...
Please give us HUNK in RE: Project W voiced by Keith Silverstein
Please give us HUNK in RE: Project W voiced by Keith Silverstein
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
HUNK is pretty cool, but i want TOFU!
I want pizza.
Dang, im sorry! I wish i could help you out!
I would probably main him. He is cool af.
I feel bad for all the people who don't get this. Yes please add HUNK to DBD. I think it would be hilarious.
This single comment made me go out and buy resident evil
For people in this thread that don't know re2 tofu
Who is the red tofu
Isn’t he from one of the modes from RE2