can someone PLEASE teach solo queue how to face legion

i swear to god if i see one more person self-care without anything to increase the speed in the corner of the map or instantly mend leading to me getting one-hit because they just let them farm frenzy chains i am going to lose my mind

can someone please teach solo queue how to play the ######### game

Comments

  • Well the nice thing about the old rank system was that even when you lost because of those teammates if you played well you'd slowly be raising your rank and getting away from them eventually. However with the MMR when you lose because of them you're actually dropping now so you're perpetually stuck in a loop of never getting away from those bad players.

  • @Blueberry said:

    Well the nice the about the old system was that even when you lose because of those teammates if you played well you'd slowly be raising your rank and getting away from them. However with the MMR when you lose because of them you're actually dropping now so you're perpetually stuck in a loop of never getting away from those bad players.

    clearly i just didnt make a skilled play to begin with and should improve at hockey. this has absolutely zero relation to my teammates whatsoever, according to mmr, and i am entirely at fault for their mistakes of which i have no agency.

    what a good system.

  • Otz made a video but soloq gonna soloq. I ran a bubba at the disgusting infinite house in haddonfield for a solid 5 minutes and only 1 gen popped. The bubba then facecamped(cause lbr that house is bs) and he downed them all trying to unhook me(body blocking the man with a chainsaw)

  • This is something you can't teach solo queue. This is why I perfer a swf

  • Just suicide against Plague and Legion, it is pointless fight with solo teammates.

  • This is why I run bond most of the time

    if It's a legion and I see my teammates I straight up leg it to the other side of the map as if they've got some kind of disease

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2959349#Comment_2959349

    clearly i just didnt make a skilled play to begin with and should improve at hockey. this has absolutely zero relation to my teammates whatsoever, according to mmr, and i am entirely at fault for their mistakes of which i have no agency.

    what a good system.

    Yup basically lol

  • @Brokenbones said:

    This is why I run bond most of the time

    if It's a legion and I see my teammates I straight up leg it to the other side of the map as if they've got some kind of disease

    that doesnt help when it isnt like mother's dwelling though because of the 6.0m/s run speed and the teammates just feeding their power

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2959369#Comment_2959369

    that doesnt help when it isnt like mother's dwelling though because of the 6.0m/s run speed and the teammates just feeding their power

    Yeah unfortunately when they feed him frenzy hits it's hard

    The only silver linings are trying to do things like hiding outside the TR and making sure you're as far away from the action as possible (gets v hard late game if the gens are close)

    I get the same feeling when vsing a myers who shows up and just insta-tier 3s and downs me. Like damn they fed him and I suffer for it ๐Ÿ˜ž

  • should of been a better hockey player tbh... the message is simple, do u want decent teammates with similar skill? get a good hockey team aswell (aka SWF)

  • @hiken said:

    should of been a better hockey player tbh... the message is simple, do u want decent teammates with similar skill? get a good hockey team aswell (aka SWF)

    nobody i usually swf with plays dbd even semi-regularly anymore because last year was so dull lmfao

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    i swear to god if i see one more person self-care without anything to increase the speed in the corner of the map or instantly mend leading to me getting one-hit because they just let them farm frenzy chains i am going to lose my mind

    can someone please teach solo queue how to play the ######### game

    You are really asking for a lot.

    As little as it is - it is a lot.

  • Last week I had two instances of all my solo queue teammates getting hit with frenzy and the 3rd unhooked me as they got hit. So I got instadowned off hook and immediately tunneled out since there was nowhere for me to run.

    I feel you.

  • I once had a teammate sandbag me because I wouldn't let them heal me and only very begrudgingly healed them (in hopes that it'd get them to leave and actually do something other than tbag next to me.)

    Like... bud. If it ain't for a hook save, there's no point. Get on the generator.