The Dating Sim charm ?
Idk where to ask this.
So If I remember correctly, it was said on stream that when you buy "Hooked on you" you will get an exclusive charm and outfit for dbd as well.
I know it's not out yet, but what about consoles ? Is the game gonna be avaible there ? What if it's not, then how do I get the cosmetic. Is it gonna be pc only T_T ?
Comments
It's Steam exclusive as far as I know. None of the marketing specifies any platform besides Steam.
Wait where did you hear this? I've heard nothing about any exclusive charm/outfit, did they say it in the anniversary stream and I just missed it?
I was praying we'd get Beach Wraith as the outfit 😔
BHVR really conning me into buying their dating sim by attaching an outfit for my man Jake. 😓
Really disappointed that console players miss out once again.
It might come to consoles later.
🦆🦂
They're conning me by giving me bara tiddies trapper and summer nerd wraith 🕳️🤸🏻
Is it a Steam description? (Not asking because I wanna put the game in my wishlist... Not at all...)
https://steamcommunity.com/games/381210/announcements/detail/3187995626328884605
Whut? Why Jake? There were 4 killer outfits right there.
Unless Jake is the protagonist in this? (I know they said “you” are the protagonist but then why Jake.)
They can't just give out one of their 4 killer outfits for "free." They know people will buy the cosmetic so they'll have to attach a hefty price tag to it. At least that's my logic to it.
I'd buy the Wraith one instantly tbf
Screw Jake.
I want those Killer outfits in DBD. They are amazing.
Considering it says a "universal charm" that is redeemable, in guessing that it will give you a code to unlock it in the store
SO YOU ARE SAYING I HAVE A CHANCE?
I cant wait for the trapper with that ugly swimsuit lmfao