Confirmed, Killers should slug for the 4k, so they can use the new mori system

Confirmed, Killers should slug for the 4k, so they can use the new mori system.


Edited: If 3 players are dead, you can mori the 4th person. But if you don't slug for the 4k, and the 4th person escapes, you don't get to use the new mori!

Comments

  • @Coffeecrashing said:

    Confirmed, Killers should slug for the 4k, so they can use the new mori system.

    When you expect some explanation in the post but just get the full title again -.-

  • no more carry for hatch it there is one survivor left on the ground .....thats sad 🤐 but i take it.

  • I never get to watch the streams but am curious about mori system I figure DBD reporters will digest it all into threads

  • I don't like it. Not enough to really care about it but I liked being able to choose to give Hatch to survivors who impressed me without being jerks.

    All well *shrug*

  • @MB666 said:

    no more carry for hatch it there is one survivor left on the ground .....thats sad 🤐 but i take it.

    Since we first announced a Memento Mori rework during last year’s Anniversary Broadcast, the Design Team has been prototyping and playtesting several different options. Today, we are thrilled to share details on an exciting change to the mori system, tentatively slated for release later this year.

    there

  • As if most don't already?

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    I don't like it. Not enough to really care about it but I liked being able to choose to give Hatch to survivors who impressed me without being jerks.

    All well *shrug*

    Mixed feelings. Probably healthier for the game but the more and more bad-behavior survivors I get, the more I enjoy rewarding the last, good one by giving him hatch.

    @scenekiller said:

    As if most don't already?

    Not true, and not helpful.

  • I usually let the 4th go if I killed 3, depending on how they played obviously. Should probably be optional tbf

  • @foxsansbox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2955621#Comment_2955621

    Mixed feelings. Probably healthier for the game but the more and more bad-behavior survivors I get, the more I enjoy rewarding the last, good one by giving him hatch.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2955624#Comment_2955624

    Not true, and not helpful.

    Feels kind of like a wash. No more "good" survivors get the hatch from me but jerk killers just letting people bleed out are also nerfed (except even then, they could just bleed out two people now and waste everyone's time still).

    I liked being able to reward nice survivors who were good at the game AND not jerks about it but whatcha gonna do?

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2955631#Comment_2955631

    Feels kind of like a wash. No more "good" survivors get the hatch from me but jerk killers just letting people bleed out are also nerfed (except even then, they could just bleed out two people now and waste everyone's time still).

    I liked being able to reward nice survivors who were good at the game AND not jerks about it but whatcha gonna do?

    Good point on bleeding two survivors out, gonna have to see how it pans out.

    The more I think about the new mori the more I wish this was taken in a different direction. Giving hatch is practically part of Killer culture for many of us.

  • @foxsansbox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2955645#Comment_2955645

    Good point on bleeding two survivors out, gonna have to see how it pans out.

    The more I think about the new mori the more I wish this was taken in a different direction. Giving hatch is practically part of Killer culture for many of us.

    Not for me. Dis all upside for me. :D

  • The change is that when you down the last survivor you have to watch an animation now? That doesn't really seem interesting to me, sorry. Do you miss out on the blood points from the hook as well?

  • @Coffeecrashing said:

    Confirmed, Killers should slug for the 4k, so they can use the new mori system.

    Nobody even asked for this change lol :/.