Apparently Selfcare is Meta

Comments

  • Memes aside, SC has always been a good perk, but one often misused.

  • As a killer who runs Nurse's Calling, I encourage SC to become even more meta! Everyone should run it.

  • @AetherBytes said:

    kek

    It's meta in the sense that people find it really comfortable to run in solo queue, where being able to find someone or get a heal is not always reliably possible.

    I barely ever run it, but I definitely understand the mindset.

  • It is a decent Perk. And used A LOT.

  • Yeah... this one in particular feels like looking at numbers and not connecting them to logic. I'd be willing to bet Self Care is also attached to newer/inexperienced players and has a higher 'death rate' when used.

    It's a decent perk but not amazing and it is very easy to misuse.

  • @Slowpeach said:

    Yeah... this one in particular feels like looking at numbers and not connecting them to logic. I'd be willing to bet Self Care is also attached to newer/inexperienced players and has a higher 'death rate' when used.

    It's a decent perk but not amazing and it is very easy to misuse.

    They talked about it in the context of high MMR if I understood correctly, so newer / inexperienced players shouldn't be a factor in this context.

    🦆🦂

  • I laughed when I heard that . I said who on earth uses self care…..

  • As a Killer I see it all the time and it always makes me head-scratch.

    Edit: As a survivor I see it all the time and it makes me head-scratch, too.

  • Really?

    They don't know the definition of META?

    Don't get me wrong, SC is a decent perk when you're in SoloQ but usually is a waste of time.

  • I use SC/BK in my solo build and find gameplay pretty chill with a decent escape rate.

  • It’s a decent perk if used properly but it’s not better than coh