Dbd 6th Anniversary Megathread

The 6th anniversary broadcast will soon begin! This thread is dedicated to players inputting their real-time reactions during the broadcast.


Go!

Comments

  • Project W = Albert Wesker

    RE Chapter 2? To coincide with the RPD rework, too?

  • Overall I'm feeling really positive about this stream - the fact that they gave predicted release dates for most of the things they brought up was a really nice touch and addressed a lot of the feelings that germinated around last year's stream, and there's a ton to look forward to here. Very hyped for the event and the new upcoming features - couple of things I'm a little worried about, but far more that I'm excited for. Ready to take these changes as they come!

  • Were those the only two codes by the way?

  • @Laluzi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2955479#Comment_2955479

    Wait, is that what they meant about the mori being automatic for the last player? If so, that's an awful change - not just for losing hatch carries, because that's a fun part of the game's culture, but because ideally I'd want to see moris see a little more light of day than just one at the end of the game. Like, at that point I'd rather use a red mori. Imagine only being able to take a Ghostface selfie when nobody's going to run by and photobomb...

    If you want them to have hatch you can't down them or it goes straight to mori animation.

  • @YOURFRIEND said:

    I don't understand how unlocking perks with prestige works.

    So I have to get trapper to level 50 three times in order to have the good versions of his perks? I can't get the max level of a perk unless I buy it three times on the shrine? Is that 6000 shards then? I just don't understand how this is less grindy than before.

    P1 Trapper = every killer gets Trappers three perks at tier 1 by default. You can grind bloodwebs for tier 2 and 3.

    P2 Trapper = every killer gets Trappers three perks at tier 2.

    P3 Trapper = ever killer gets Trappers three perks at tier 3.

1 2 3 ›