Make The Legion the first 112.5% movement speed killer!
I think 115% would be to strong since the first hit is pretty much free. 110% kinda sucks for your second hit.
Boom
112.5% ez pz killer fun now
I think 115% would be to strong since the first hit is pretty much free. 110% kinda sucks for your second hit.
Boom
112.5% ez pz killer fun now
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wraith's first hit is also almost free, nerf wraith to 112,5% now?
Not against a survivor who has the ability to move his camera around while repairing a gen. If the wraith can hit you before you get to a pallet that's on you friendo.
This guy is guarenteed a first hit.
So what's the issue with 115% ms? There'd still be no reason to play him over billy, billy has much more map presence and instadowns while this guy gets a free hit, whoopdiedoo. Why are ppl so afraid of making killers billy-tier.
So the killer is actually slow and getting into Frenzy gives im normal killer speed?
Yeah he is hag, huntress, spirit speed but Frenzy gives him sprint burst speed
Do we actually KNOW the numbers?
Is Frenzy 115% speed or really full SB, 150%?
I worded it poorly. It is faster then 115% though.
Edit - Just checked it's 120% in frenzy
So we don't know his speed?
But the guess is it is faster than a regular killer, but slower than SB?
120% in frenzy looked it up
Where did you look it up?
The wiki, where else? @DocOctober was updating the wiki yesterday based on the PTB.
Ok, I thought it isn't out yet. Thanks.
It isn't. I haven't updated that stat just yet. We got it from a dev.
I take back my implied compliment then.
Does he stay at 120% during entire Frenzy or get more ms if he attacks more or is it just the more hits on others refreshes it it?
120% stable through the duration, hitting a fresh target just refreshes it.
This thing is #########. The crown still belong to the nurse.
So he is slightly faster, but needs double the amount of hits to down someone.
Wow... that's… erm… great…? :P
The crown will always belong to the Nurse because she's the only killer that completely ignores all game mechanics.
Can anyone tell how long "mending" takes?
Ok, I just watched Tru3 and it takes 15 seconds to mend.
Pretty weak.
I really think NC should affect it similar to snap out of it.