What's The Point for Killer Gameplay..

I mean with SBBM , whats the point of killer gameplay, your game as killer will only lasted on 5 minute and the gen rushing is incredible.

No wonder killer leaving this game.

Comments

  • To entertain survivors in whatever fashion they choose.

  • To crush the survivors, see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women

  • If you go against 4 really good survivors, all 4 of those survivors are going to escape especially if they are on coms, however there are killers like Nurse,Blight (sad to hear the news of hug teching getting removed) Huntress, Oni who with enough practice can possibly 2-4k against those good survivors. You guys can’t expect to win against 4 good survivors as pig, clown, myers etc.

    That’s the problem with 80% of these killer mains on this fourm is they want killers that take hardly any skill buffed but are to lazy and don’t want to put in the time towards killers that actually take skill..

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    To crush the survivors, see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women

    Or their men. It's 2022, gawd.

    But there WILL be lamentations.

  • @MikeyBoi said:

    If you go against 4 really good survivors, all 4 of those survivors are going to escape especially if they are on coms, however there are killers like Nurse,Blight (sad to hear the news of hug teching getting removed) Huntress, Oni who with enough practice can possibly 2-4k against those good survivors. You guys can’t expect to win against 4 good survivors as pig, clown, myers etc.

    That’s the problem with 80% of these killer mains on this fourm is they want killers that take hardly any skill buffed but are to lazy and don’t want to put in the time towards killers that actually take skill..

    This needs to be quoted, because it's not often commented on. Low-skill characters SHOULD have a lower skill ceiling. That's the trade off. But I think the argument hasn't even gotten that far. It's still at why are MOST killers outside what many consider even playable?

    Edit: Yeah, there is a niche for the M1 crowd in solo-queue, and entry-level DBD if they ever fix MMR, but those two places dry out very fast.

  • @foxsansbox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2954535#Comment_2954535

    Or their men. It's 2022, gawd.

    But there WILL be lamentations.

    Funny enough, I made that exact joke in my original post but decided that I wanted to not mess with the quote too much :D

  • @WESTBROOK said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2954541#Comment_2954541

    *tells killers to play high skill characters*

    *names a character that throws small stars at people*

    No but seriously even on those really hard skill killers, ur still at an automatic disadvantage. There is not a single meta killer perk that is better than ANY of the meta survivor perks. It's insane how better off survivors are, it's not even funny.

    Only if you include exhaustion perks. Several notable killer perks have come out in the last few months that have been very strong.

  • @playhard said:

    I mean with SBBM , whats the point of killer gameplay, your game as killer will only lasted on 5 minute and the gen rushing is incredible.

    No wonder killer leaving this game.

    It's almost like survivors have literally been the favorite child for 6 years in a row. There's no surprise DBD lost 20k steam users last year. I log in almost every week to check the shrine but most of the time I never bother to play.


    There are at least 4 more 4v1 games coming out this year. DBD might hit a player base problem if they don't "shape up". I have a really strong feeling that people won't be entertained looping bots if they ever become a "filler" mechanic because there aren't enough killers.

  • @foxsansbox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2954541#Comment_2954541

    This needs to be quoted, because it's not often commented on. Low-skill characters SHOULD have a lower skill ceiling. That's the trade off. But I think the argument hasn't even gotten that far. It's still at why are MOST killers outside even what many consider a playable threshold?

    As a double engravings Hillbilly main I can say that mobility makes atleast 70% of the killers in this game garbage against good SWFs on coms. The mind games you need to do against good survivors are so redundantly ALL THE SAME with the majority of these killers except for the ones that require mechanical skill which are Nurse, Hillbilly, Blight, Oni, Huntress and I guess Spirit to a degree. The rest of the killers I didn’t mention are going to STRUGGLE against good teams plain and simple. P head is pretty strong but even still.. It’s amazing to see these thousands of hrs survivors get curved by me around shack or L and T walls because hardly anyone knows how to play against a good double engravings hillbilly.

  • @WESTBROOK said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2954541#Comment_2954541

    *tells killers to play high skill characters*

    *names a character that throws small stars at people*

    No but seriously even on those really hard skill killers, ur still at an automatic disadvantage. There is not a single meta killer perk that is better than ANY of the meta survivor perks. It's insane how better off survivors are, it's not even funny.

    Im a pretty good blight but I do abuse hug techs quite a bit. If I could get used to not running shadowborn I could slap on Ruin, Undying, Corrupt and Pain resonance for eg with double speed and literally 3-4k 95% of my games, tunneling, slugging, camping included.

    My main build is Shadowborn, Agitation, Corrupt and BBQ with blighted rat and crow and I 4k most games.

  • @MikeyBoi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2954553#Comment_2954553

    As a double engravings Hillbilly main I can say that mobility makes atleast 70% of the killers in this game garbage against good SWFs on coms. The mind games you need to do against good survivors are so redundantly ALL THE SAME with the majority of these killers except for the ones that require mechanical skill which are Nurse, Hillbilly, Blight, Oni, Huntress and I guess Spirit to a degree. The rest of the killers I didn’t mention are going to STRUGGLE against good teams plain and simple. P head is pretty strong but even still.. It’s amazing to see these thousands of hrs survivors get curved by me around shack or L and T walls because hardly anyone knows how to play against a good double engravings hillbilly.

    Can confirm. In the hundreds of hours I have as survivor I met maybe twenty Billy's and exactly one of them was notably good. He hit me around some really mean corners and if I hadn't just gotten done with my own Billy Adept I would've believed some of the things he did impossible.

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    To crush the survivors, see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women

    Okay, Nicole.

  • @Rivyn said:

    To entertain survivors in whatever fashion they choose.

    They choose to just sit on gens while I stare at one of them on hook. It is a nice symbiotic relationship. I entertain them in exchange for free kills.

  • @WESTBROOK said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2954566#Comment_2954566

    No killer perk is better than BT. No killer perk is better than DS. No killer perk is better than CoH.

    Literally practically 90% of the best killer perks are hex's and can be gone within the first minute of a game. Meanwhile every other perk gets out classed easily and too easy of counterplay. Hell, the scourge hook ones are aight but those are also just straight up, up to RNG to give you good white hooks.

    Bru what are you saying did you forget about Corrupt Intervention its probably the best perk in the whole game...this perk alone is better than any hexes being able to have a good 3 gen later on is EXTREMELY powerful.

    We also have Pop which is great on high mobility killers,Pain Resonance paired with Dead man switch on Artist or Doctor is also very strong.

    Deadlock for good passive game slowdown great on killers who have really bad early game and need some time (Trapper Myers Hag).

    You can't say stuff like that the killers perks we have are excellent.

  • @MikeyBoi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2954562#Comment_2954562

    Im a pretty good blight but I do abuse hug techs quite a bit. If I could get used to not running shadowborn I could slap on Ruin, Undying, Corrupt and Pain resonance for eg with double speed and literally 3-4k 95% of my games, tunneling, slugging, camping included.

    My main build is Shadowborn, Agitation, Corrupt and BBQ with blighted rat and crow and I 4k most games.

    And now try again without 4 gen slowdown perks and/or the other mentioned strategies, since that is what survivor are constantly complaining about and won't stop until they got nerfed.

    In that regard they aren't any better than complaining killers.