Thoughts on The Legion
I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts on the new killer and his perks. Personally I could definitely see him being top 5 and his perks are interesting and seem fun. Also the mask idea is very cool and adds depth to the killer by giving him a sort of MPD vibe. I'd love to know everyone else's opinions and I look forward to playing the new DLC.
Comments
I don't get his power lol to be honest.
So I can charge and get a hit on the survivor but after that I cannot hit them again with my ability or it does nothing. So I have to normal chase and hit them with a normal hit, if I want to down them?
I don't quite understand how is that a good ability or I just don't know how to utilise it.
Many say you are suppose to hit them and let them escape to heal and catch them then. Which sounds so dumb to me. Why would I put in effort to deep wound them and then go find someone else? So when the heck will I even down a person lol?
He's ment to put pressure on survivors and force them to stop working on gens and mend themselves or other survivors. Also, hitting a deep wounded survivor cancels frenzy but still takes out a chunk of the deep wound bar. It always takes time to fully comprehend the killer's power and how to best use it but eventually people will learn and that is when we will truly see his full potential.
he/she needs to stab people 3 times instead of 4 without addons and restore her/his power faster or give him/her 115% ms instead of 110% ms.
also his/her timer should work while they gets rid off the deep wound.
Like for me im disapointed new dlc.Sems like be work on force like we promise dlc we make killer who spread borrowed time efect ....No rather thanks for this dlc even for shards is not ok for me to buy.
Generic design..... i just for kids. No Horror themed...bad, good bye dlc
The closer you can get survivors, the better. I'd say his 2 man gen aura perk is vital for him.
In fact aside from maybe enduring + spirit fury because hes slow, I'd recommend aura perks. You want to go after survivors close together.
played Them (since genders are confusing I like to call it a her also since Julie was the murderer in the backstory and thus the real killer) and she's like a mix of wraith and doc where you can locate survivors easier with your power, but you end up just slowly walking up and slugging to get any game process.
according to the lore the legion are 4 different people who use his same costume and his same mask.
He is just a reskined Deathgarden Runner, with the weakest abilities i've ever seen in dbd. He needs so much time to down sombody... He needs truely a buff and consmetics bc he's so generic, mediocre.
I won't comment on the Killers Power/tier placement until we get a few solid weeks with them. I will say this killers added "Deep Wounds" effect is going to change a lot in this game for better or worst. I also see loads of complaints incoming due to this effect as well.
We shall see.
Below Freddy, garbage perks as well.
4 hits per a survivor too down them...that is 16 total if the killer plays well...but that is optimal...
I wouldn't say below Freddy but after seeing him and playing him I do believe he is a bit underpowered at the moment.
That being said, he seems like he'd benefit from perks like Play with Your Food and Remember Me. Get the hit and dip.
Yeah i've seen people run PWYF and he can do work against the survivors