There NEEDS to be a brightness slider on console

The game is way too dark on console. Even at highest brightness, it's still very dark. This is why we should get a brightness slider.

Comments

  • I keep saying this. Switch is miserable handheld, even in pitch darkness. You know how many times I've run into a wall and had no idea? The only option is turning up the screen brightness, and I can't even get through a single match before all that light hurts my eyes and gives me a raging headache. So I tank games by being a survivor with maybe half of everyone else's visibility. I'm sure I'm a team favorite.

  • @gnehehe said:

    No

    Explain why not.

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    I keep saying this. Switch is miserable handheld, even in pitch darkness. You know how many times I've run into a wall and had no idea? The only option is turning up the screen brightness, and I can't even get through a single match before all that light hurts my eyes and gives me a raging headache. So I tank games by being a survivor with maybe half of everyone else's visibility. I'm sure I'm a team favorite.

    Wait, do you primarily play on Switch? If so, I have mad respect for you!

  • @Tsukah said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2950583#Comment_2950583

    Wait, do you primarily play on Switch? If so, I have mad respect for you!

    lol thanks. Originally I only played on PS4, but then I got the game on Switch last summer and now usually my friend plays on PS4 while I play on the Switch. It's, uh... it's an experience. One BHVR should be very, very embarrassed about.

  • You need to calibrate your monitor/tv correctly. Then it is dark but not too dark,

    If you have some kind of automatic contrast enhancer - turn this off - this makes it worse.

  • @Marc_123 said:

    You need to calibrate your monitor/tv correctly. Then it is dark but not too dark,

    If you have some kind of automatic contrast enhancer - turn this off - this makes it worse.

    I have maximum brightness on my TV.

  • Funny enough pc graphics changer is pretty much a brightness slider set it to low and all the darkness shaders are gone i dont see why consoles cant have that