Are you one to put survivors in outfits relating to the season

So when it comes to December I put every survivor in the sweater,for summer an outfit that has some mind of summer feel to it and so on mainly summer and December am I the only one who does this or are there others who do it also.

Comments

  • around Halloween I'll put everyone in their blighted/halloween outfits and kind of same for the holiday season, put everyone in their holiday/winter outfits. Otherwise no, I just wear the cosmetics I like

  • Kinda do but not extremely. I deviate here and there.

  • Nah. I change them based on mood. Though the only variable cosmetics I have is for Joey, the cosplay one he has and the standard black one.

  • Halloween and Winter yes. Other times, not really.

  • Kind of, but not too much. I dress my survivors up for Fall, Halloween and Winter I also occasionally dress them up for summer, too.

  • I Bring out Claudette in the Santa sweater.

    And my Boi Jonah in his Christmas Shorts

  • not really. But i will use the Christmas sweaters in December on the survs that have them!

  • I always have Yui showing her abs, so no.

  • I use Jane’s sweater all year round. It just looks too good

  • I main leon jill and cheryl i will live in the sweaters in December who doesn't love a rubbish sweater

  • Only during the Solstice season, where I put all the Survivors in their Ugly Sweaters to fit the mood. Except Quentin and Laurie, of course.

  • @Superyoshiegg said:

    Only during the Solstice season, where I put all the Survivors in their Ugly Sweaters to fit the mood. Except Quentin and Laurie, of course.

    Those two really need to get sweaters as well -.- so much potential

  • Only on Halloween and Christmas

  • shirtless david is for any season

  • I only do it for the Christmas sweaters in December.

  • I don’t play survivor but I do think it’s fun to fit my killer charms and outfits to the current event or tome or whatever. 🙂