What do you do when...?

You get send to Midwich by Survivor offering. You down you first Survivor, pick them up and then you see that another Survivor is allready there try to body block you and when you hit them they run to the closest hook ASAP and with toolbox start sabotaging it. Midwich has the worst hook spawn logic so if someones sabo one hook close to you, you are probably doomed.

What do you do in these types of situations? Tunnel the person who probably send you there on purpose to do this or just slug everyone or ?

Comments

  • Slug people until I can determine there isn't a survivor near me to sabo the hook. If they sent you there on purpose to use the poor hook spawns, then they should expect you to try and counter it.

  • It's not exactly a hard question. Drop survivor A, down survivor B, rinse and repeat until everyone stops moving.

    Once you have exerted your dominance, you could let one get up so everyone can actually have a match. Or just end it on the spot.

    What you don't do: get angry about it and rage around throwing the game. Unless that's your thing.

  • As others have stated, that's when people get to play "lie here on the floor simulator".

    I'll still attempt to hook if possible but if I can't, I have no issues doing what I gotta do to kill the survivors. If that means we all gotta sit here while I wait for you to bleed out, so be it. Think about what you've done lying there in timeout.

  • I run Deerstalker and slug when need to, especially Boil Overs and such.

  • Depends. Slugging people is about as exciting for me as it is for them. Since I don't care very much for BP or pips with killer I either play along and don't get anywhere (which in principle is fine - though the inevitable 'gg ez' does tick me off - as if you in the killer role don't see what's going on) - or I don't, just go somewhere and leave them all alone. Seems to be the quickest way to end the match without feeding into whatever is going on with them. What I deliberately don't do is to just focus on whoever doesn't seem to be in on it and is playing normally. While I would probably be able to get the kills I know all to well what it's like to be on the receiving end of that and am not a fan.

  • @JaviiMii said:

    Depends. Slugging people is about as exciting for me as it is for them. Since I don't care very much for BP or pips with killer I either play along and don't get anywhere (which in principle is fine - though the inevitable 'gg ez' does tick me off - as if you in the killer role don't see what's going on) - or I don't, just go somewhere and leave them all alone. Seems to be the quickest way to end the match without feeding into whatever is going on with them. What I deliberately don't do is to just focus on whoever doesn't seem to be in on it and is playing normally. While I would probably be able to get the kills I know all to well what it's like to be on the receiving end of that and am not a fan.

    I don’t get what you mean about slugging being less exciting? If anything slugging someone to immediately chase someone else is more exciting than spending 10 seconds carrying a person to a hook, not less. And a slugged survivor can actually move around so there’s slightly more for them to do too.

  • If the hook is nearby I'll just go for it but if it's a little ways off I'll just drop the survivor and start slugging anyone around, there have been plenty of times I've ended up with multiple hooks because survivors want to throw themselves at me as soon as I pick up, I'm always automatically assuming you're running a breakout sabo build and playing off of that

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    You get send to Midwich by Survivor offering. You down you first Survivor, pick them up and then you see that another Survivor is allready there try to body block you and when you hit them they run to the closest hook ASAP and with toolbox start sabotaging it. Midwich has the worst hook spawn logic so if someones sabo one hook close to you, you are probably doomed.

    What do you do in these types of situations? Tunnel the person who probably send you there on purpose to do this or just slug everyone or ?

    "tunnel the person who probably sent you there"

    theres a 25% chance that whomever youre tunneling is the one who put the offering in.

    so lets say you did exactly that. now this survivor who most likely DIDNT put the offering in is being tunneled because you failed to think of a decent counter? that .... doesnt make a lot of sense but okay.


    its stated before in this thread but, learn to counter instead of throwing a fit. it would be the same as survivors dcing as soon as the map is revealed that YOU, the killer, put an ofering in for. slug, slug slug until you're sure you can make it to a hook without interruption. pretty simple

  • I start slugging until they prioritize gens over sabo.