Legion Fixes (Comment Your Opinion!)
Okay, I think that The Legion needs a lot more buffs and changes to be a decent killer, and not some very weak version of The Pig.
First off, I think that the bleed out timer and self mending mechanic is super off-balance. Essentially the bleed out timer takes too long if you’re able to just go off and mend yourself, and it not being able to continue to deplete during a chase. Also, I think that in order to add more pressure to the survivors, the bleed out timer should continue to go down even while you’re mending yourself, but at a decreased rate. Just having it stop completely seems to throw of the killer’s map pressure a tad.
Second, I think that if you deactivate The Frenzy yourself, that there should be a decreased to nonexistent stun. When you’re in a chase and you don’t catch up to a survivor or any other number of situations where you don’t land a hit within the power’s duration, the stun makes sense. However, when you’re chasing on your own, deactivating The Legions’s power yourself should have that reduced penalty because you often loose the survivor in the same manor, making the power seem kind of useless IMO.
I think, however, that all of The Legion’s perks are really well suited for the new killer and loads of situations and I don’t have any complaints. I feel like the locker perk can kind of be a perk that only applies to VERY specific situations and therefore won’t get a lot of use, but I don’t have very many ideas on how to make it better. Let me know what you think!
The Legion has a gratuitous amount of potential but I feel like the different aspects and debuffs of his power in game take away from the overall feel of the killer and the actual gameplay. It seems as though much of the different aspects don’t work in favour of one another and make The Legion feel somewhat unusable/weak.
Comment your opinions so I can a grasp of what others think about this new killer! (Also I hope the DEVS see this and consider some changes to The Legion)
Comments
Yea the bleed out timer is wack. Like I get you want people to not be tunneled down and have a chance to play the game but that totally removes the killer's momentum. Especially with BT being of infinite use.
Which essentially forces the killer to go after another survivor and in a game with usually 1 to 2 gens done before you even get your first hook in. It's really debilitating.
I put it under Balance Feedback
This killer needs some major improvements to their base kit so they can stand a chance at high ranks
The frenzy needs a loooonger duration so he can actually go for far off survivors, also increase his TR to 42 metres after he hits somebody during frenzy so he can actually track ppl. I'd make his frenzy after a hit increase by 400% but it decreases for each survivor put in deep wound state. This way he could zip around like crazy and be this constant threat while still being pretty loopable due to his 110% ms
The thing I hate most about is killer is that survivors don't need to heal. I would love to see something like when he hits them while they are injured the timer goes faster or the bar is halfway depleted .
Give him 115% speed at least
@PhantomKombat1 if you want your feedback heard, you need to put it in PTB Feedback, you put it in balanced feedback.
Given the mission statement for what Legion is supposed to play like, I think the following 4 changes are in order.
Second point - a non-existant stun would be broken.
- Get first hit with Legion
- survivor runs, drops pallet
- vault over pallet, cancel frenzy, immediately M1 the survivor to down them.
Can you see now why the stun exists? It's to counter legion being able to catch up to survivors so easily.
1.1 BT should stay the way it was before and not be changed to "deep wounds".
And I grab that from another thread as my #5.
what if the downsides to legions power only worked on the most recently hit survivor, instead of any with deep wounds applied, so that legion can keep chaining hits multiple times and not just the first 4? i think that would be a very cool way to balance the killer, making him able to do a lot of damage very quickly if the survivors are grouped, but weak if they split up.
We already have a killer that is weak if people split up but strong if they are grouped.
Guess what? That one is a low tier (garbage) killer. :P
yes, but unlike LF he'd actually be able to chase!