I absolutely hate flashlights
I just dislike them
I just dislike them
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That was painful to read....
As a Killer Main I don't feel its an issue really. If you hate them that much bring Lightborn problem solved
Git gud
It really was
Lightborn is your best friend!
Agree, lol
Honestly, I'd rather be flashlight blinded by something I could have prevented than chain-stunned by a bully pairing trading off Head-On stuns.
Put the sunglasses on
From my Killer's POV: I don't care about them, 9/10 times survivors have no idea how to use them, and even if, it's easily countered.
From my Survivor's POV: I absolutely DESPISE them. Cuz I know that when i get random people with flashlight in my team, That's it. It's their entire personality, They won't touch gens, totems, unhook people, heal them, and from my killer experience i know they won't get any saves either. All the have in brain is stupid clicky clicky. And they always have the most to say after the match.
All hail our lord and saviour Lightborn ๐
Sooo .... use lightborn ?
I'd rather see flashlights than tool boxes.
Why? They usually means survivors will throw the game to get some saves (and die trying).
I love flashlights.
I love flashlights. I never use them to blind. (I very rarely get saves cuz im a noob.) But I like to click them. To either get the killer's attention on the rare occurrence that I feel confident in chase. (not in a toxic way I don't think.) and I like to click at other survivors.
Nothing will be wooooooooong.
Flashlights are a broken mechanic that just like DH rewards a player with no repercussions